This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermaltake Your Best Shot Movie Contest

CEVO in conjunction with Thermaltake has launched a gaming movie contest where you, the viewers, determine the editor worthy of the $500 grand prize. In addition by just voting you are automatically entered into the giveaway of 1 Thermaltake Blue Orb II CPU cooling unit each night until the end of the voting process, March 27th. Most submissions are Counter-Strike 1.6 based skill productions including Your's Truly. The following are the most notable submissions:
    Greg "reflex" Knudson's Final Reality 2

Kyle Shellhouse's Warden Lockdown

David "DchozN" Cho's Lunatic Project
    To vote simply register and vote for the submission of your choosing from the complete official list here.

make sure you pimp your own movie wont you. not once, but twice.

Comment

Frankly I'm just disappointed you didn't try plugging yourself for a third time, get the hattrick.

Comment

Edited by [user="17662"] @ [time="1143137104"]

Why does Dchozn still have the ability to post news?

Comment

suprise thermaltake would have such a thing involve with games. yet i'm also suprise that the prize is so cheap -.-

Comment

i mean theres nothing wrong with cooling products but...a fan...as a prize....i mean....come on thats like a contest for a muffler

Comment

Gpig wrote..

Why does Rizzuh still have the ability to post news?
              x

Comment

washuplushie wrote..

i mean theres nothing wrong with cooling products but...a fan...as a prize....i mean....come on thats like a contest for a muffler
                The prize is a fan for the voters, not the contestants, per night until the end of the voting process (March 27).

The prize for the contestants is $500.

Comment

I've never seen any of those movies.

Do any of them compare to classics like Frag Or Die, or perhaps the Underground movies?

Comment

DchozN, why is there a link to the myg0t site in your website ^.^

Comment

quit hatin on my boy DchodN newbs.

Comment

Awesome movie dchozn, liked it a lot and you get my vote !

Comment

DchozN nice video....Got my vote.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Edited by [user="381418"] @ [time="1143238150"]

Downloaded the codec for "Greg "reflex" Knudson's Final Reality 2" and I still can't get it to work. Nevertheless I wasn't really trying due to the fact that I don't think I should be required to put forth work to watch a movie.

Downloaded Warden Lockdown and I got an unknown exception.

If the contest was to create a movie that could be easily obtained and viewed, you would win by a landslide Dchozn.

Comment

Working...
                              X