Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF1 has been released, what do you think about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF1 has been released, what do you think about it?

Quite enjoy the game so far, how everything feels much more physical and looks so good, you feel more inside the game than ever.
    I quickly got used to the way weapons work this time around and it doesn't bother me anymore. I really like the way you can wait for a medic indefinitely and there is not a time limit for revivals (even though a lot of people still skip revive when a medic is right on top of them).

My personal biggest problem with the game right now is how there are no servers with modified player slot count. Only conquest 64 players really sucks. I hate this chaos and BF1 is pretty much one big clusterf*k right now, specially on the smaller maps. All I wish for is at least conquest 32 players. I know CptainCrunch probably wouldn't enjoy this as well as I remember him also enjoying smaller player count servers.

At the moment it's nearly impossible to have some Tacticallness, to think about your moves carefully, to have a nice fluent squad teamwork moving in from flags to flags and having some room to breathe in between firefights, and to even take in the beautiful ambiance of the game. It's just a nearly constant michael bay film boom boom explosions escape the tank shoot that guy there boom knife this guy here boom get rekt by the 10 dudes that suddenly appeared all around you, boom, more explosions.

A very big sign of this that is constantly happening and I surprisingly see no one complaining about is how you so easily spawn in front of enemies when spawning random/on a flag. At such a small map such as Argonne Forrest playing with 64 players means you nearly constantly spawn in between enemies. I personally enjoy a WAY more a slower pace, and DICE/EA aren't giving us this option.
    I understand a lot of people love meatgrinds, but others don't, so please DICE, PLEASE give us 32 player conquest!!!! (And I don't mean make the maps smaller as in 32 player conquest BF2, I just mean the regular conquest maps we have right now with less players!)

What about you? What are your complaints/happy thoughts on the game?
    Last edited by jimykx; 10-25-2016, 01:13 PM.

I can't give any thoughts, I don't have it :*(

You're are correct though, I wouldn't like the 64 man on small maps. That's more my issue. I don't mind 64 man on maps that are designed, and I mean really designed, not through together for the sake of vehicles, for 64 players. I just fee BF3 and 4 had many maps not meant for a 64 man count. I do like to breathe and have a chance to prepare for the defense before the next wave comes in. Over the years I have become more of an infantry player. I just don't like the vehicle mechanics that BF4 had at all.

I loved the maps that had the room, but unfortunately my way of thinking is in the minority because people don't seem to like those maps or are willing to run them. I don't blame them as I hated having an empty server too.

I'm really surprised about the limit. The server rumor was going around for some time on all these features and options being blocked/removed and now that the game is out it seems everyone has forgotten about it.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm tired and have a headache but I'll at least say this:

I feel like Battlefield 1 is, at this point, one of the best Battlefield games I've played. I'm not quite at the point of saying that it's the best, but it's up there. It's doing a lot of things right. I want to see if this feeling sticks around after more than just the first week.

Comment

'm tired and have a headache but I'll at least say this:

I feel like Battlefield 1 is, at this point, My phenq review one of the best Battlefield games I've played. I'm not quite at the point of saying that it's the best, but it's up there. It's doing a lot of things right. I want to see if this feeling sticks around after more than just the first week.

I've recently purchased it and no regrets so far. It's like you are in a movie.
        Last edited by thegrrr; 02-12-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X