Anyone have a weapon list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a weapon list?

I missed out on the live stream but I heard someone saw flash/smoke nades on the stream? Anyone know this too?

I definitely saw flashbangs. I did not see smoke grenades, but I didn't get much time to watch it.

Comment

Hey zips, I've been using this site for years, prolly around 2003 and I just now registered, just want to tell u good job man, I really only use this site for news because u seem to only cover games/news worth talking about lol

Comment

Also... Has ea said anything about the frame rate? It's the only thing that holds this game back imo

Comment

Originally posted by Chibabreatha View Post
          Hey zips, I've been using this site for years, prolly around 2003 and I just now registered, just want to tell u good job man, I really only use this site for news because u seem to only cover games/news worth talking about lol
          Thanks man, I appreciate it.
          Also... Has ea said anything about the frame rate? It's the only thing that holds this game back imo
          I think they said 60fps target for next-gen consoles, but I could be mixing that up with Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zips View Post
            I think they said 60fps target for next-gen consoles, but I could be mixing that up with Call of Duty: Ghosts.
            I keep hearing BF4 is at 60fps as well.

Comment

Yes, Battlefield 4 is 64 players, 60fps 1080p on Next Gen consoles. I hope they don't make it DX11 only on PC, cause that will be certanly forcing me to build a new computer earlier than I probably can.

That is true! In fact, you look just like me! I started participating in the forums because of BC2 and couldn't leave anymore

Comment

The grenades are; grenades, flashbangs, and incendiary grenades.
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Really? I wonder if fire is dynamic and spreads to wood and other flamable objects

Comment

I saw a little video snippet of that and the fire does spread, but that is just the grenade. I dont think it causes fires, just blackens the area I am sure.
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx View Post

That is true! In fact, you look just like me! I started participating in the forums because of BC2 and couldn't leave anymore
                      Lol I should have years ago I just never did

60 fps 64 players on ps4?!?!!?! You hear that???? I think I hear call of duty choking and dying right now lol

Comment

Lol I should have years ago I just never did
                        And unfortunately there are tons of people like you and me.

60 fps 64 players on ps4?!?!!?! You hear that???? I think I hear call of duty choking and dying right now lol
                        It's funny because if you find those CodvsBF videos or polls, Battlefield always wins with a big majority of followers, but in the end COD ends up selling millions anyways

Comment

The way I look at it.... Cod is more kids and bf is more for adults

Comment

Working...
                          X