Any word on DLC's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any word on DLC's?

I have not heard of anything. Then again, I don't get invited to EA events, Tim does. So if anybody knows, he would.

Comment

Its rumor some guy posted on his youtube channel. I dont think Peter knew what was going on.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

the BF3 iOS program was released today. Maybe that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          Its rumor some guy posted on his youtube channel. I dont think Peter knew what was going on.
          He's the EA VP of Investor Relations and he said during a conference call that they were going to announce something during the NY event. I would hope he knew what he was talking about. I bet the investors would too.

If the Aftershock app is it, then I really need to stop listening to what EA/DICE says.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            the BF3 iOS program was released today. Maybe that was it.
            Are you talking about the unofficial app from Battfieldo or whatever they are?

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
              Are you talking about the unofficial app from Battfieldo or whatever they are?
              No Battlefield:Aftershock is a fps for your phone/tablet

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                He's the EA VP of Investor Relations and he said during a conference call that they were going to announce something during the NY event. I would hope he knew what he was talking about. I bet the investors would too.

If the Aftershock app is it, then I really need to stop listening to what EA/DICE says.
                Yeah, Im talking about him as well, but I mean the guy that made the maps to be in New York, New Jersey, Miami, and San Fransicso.

Maybe he used the EA VP to get that information, but it seemed more detailed.

Comment

Working...
                X