Map Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Map Loading

The more I hear, the more it seems like something on DICE's / EA's end. It's hit my friends as well on different hardware configurations. It's probably just tied to losing connection to Origin or EA or whatever other connection thing they have going on between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
      The more I hear, the more it seems like something on DICE's / EA's end. It's hit my friends as well on different hardware configurations. It's probably just tied to losing connection to Origin or EA or whatever other connection thing they have going on between rounds.
      BC2 had exactly the same issue and was not fixed for over a month until they did something with the master servers.

Ive seen tricks where you edit your router/modem and give it more milli seconds(60-320) before it drops out but that was for bc2.

The "taskbar" trick only works half the time for me,its definately on they're end.

Comment

I don't get the task bar trick. I've tried doing similar stuff but i don't seem to understand how it works. Do you guys mind explaining it more precisely/with more details

Comment

Just put bf icon in the taskbar at the bottom(windows 7)

(to do this right click on bf3 icon and select "pin to taskbar")

It usually only fixes the first start up but if nothing happens when you start a map then try clicking on the bf3 icon you have pinned to your taskbar.

It doesnt really help the map loading thing for me though ,but it has helped a few times with first load ups.

Comment

Well, thanks for explaining it Rambo, the problem is that i have no issues whatsoever with starting up the game, the problems only show up when the server is switching maps

Comment

Working...
            X