Meh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meh.

Yeah, that sucked. You can shoot through them. My list of annoying things in BF3 is growing. Im still having fun and its a great game, but there is a lot to fix and polish.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The sky is blue, water is wet, and DICE releases a buggy, unfinished game. And the world keeps on turning.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Its funny. You guys are talking like BF2 maps were huge. Compared to BF3 maps, yes. But they weren't that big to begin with. In BF2, you'd get up in a jet, have that damn 700m ceiling and have to do lots of circles. Oman was a perfect example, especially on maps that had AutoAdmin turn on that wouldn't let you get near the uncaps.

In fact, other than maybe highway tampa, none of the BF2 maps were big enough for jets. They were all like flying around in a little box.

But I'd still take those maps right now over the biggest BF3 map.

Comment

Not to mention, some of the most popular maps were the small ones.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            Yeah, that sucked. You can shoot through them. My list of annoying things in BF3 is growing. Im still having fun and its a great game, but there is a lot to fix and polish.
            So, rumors has it that you can enter the enemys stationary AA. Which cannot be destroyed by its proper owners
            Its actually a quite serious bug, but I cant help but finding the idea hilarious.

Comment

^

I have to try this.

Comment

Yeah, Im afraid I will have to try it as well :/ I feel bad for wanting to do it, but I cannot stop the idea. If I get banned from the server it would be the first time justified.
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  Yeah, Im afraid I will have to try it as well :/ I feel bad for wanting to do it, but I cannot stop the idea. If I get banned from the server it would be the first time justified.
                  The original thread with details, for those feeling the call of the Dark side: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4624715606614/

Comment

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm definitely doing that now.

EDIT: Speaking of which, the placement of the carrier on canals is the stupidest thing ever. Especially since that damn AA gun covers half the map and can kill tanks. Nothing on the entire American side of the map is safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X