Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 PC wont have in-game server browser..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 3 PC wont have in-game server browser..

There should be a main menu or else like posted above it just feels like a crappy free to play game....like Battlefield free to play...it was all in browser and it was the most horrible thing to use, i actually stopped playing it because of that, though im sure the game itself would have made me not play it anymore.
    PSN: Xclusiveitalian
    Steam: Stryker
    Origin: Xclusiveitalian
    Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

BattleLog is your main menu

what difference does it make if the host process is a web browser other than some shell named Battlefield3.exe, its the same thing except you are in a web browser, which makes a lot of things more convenient, not to mention being easy to use and update

and people complaining about, oh I have to leave a game, I have to quite Battlefield to find another...

its the same dam thing in BC2 etc, all the game really is, is the levels that you load, same with BF3. In BF3 if you quit the game you are playing you go back to Battlelog, the main menu, same as in BC2 (you just go back to an in process menu)

it is literally the same, if not faster (faster in my experience) using BattleLog

people need to work out what "out of game" really means and what a game menu is anyway, it is not that great a difference, the levels load stupidly fast in BF3 (faster than BC2 for me) and how BattleLog handled it all was great imo, keep on surfing while it connects you if you want

Comment

Yeah, I'm not bothering with any more Battlelog stuff until the beta comes out and people actually understand what it means. Then they can judge it properly and decide if they don't like it. And if they still don't, that's fine. DICE has been changing a lot of things the community doesn't like recently.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

is this Battlelog system of bf3 good or bad to hacks?
          should be a soldier by email...)

Comment

Neither. Its like any other browsing system for a game.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X