No announcement yet.

to the MyIS admins regarding BF3 alpha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to the MyIS admins regarding BF3 alpha.

In the past there have been events where you give out beta codes and some other promotions; given that some recent posts all over the net infer the invitation method EA is using is less than spectacular (codes sent to people who haven't played any BF at all, people without even the minimal PC requirements and such):

Do you think it would be possible to contact DICE or EA to get a couple codes for the totalBF guys?

yeah I'm talking out of total personal interest here; but wouldn't it make a bit more sense to have a focused group to try out things?

I understand that both EA and DICE would like to have a couple hundred casuals testing out stuff given that they would go in without preconceived notions or prejudice against the product; but I guess you could use a couple more guys that really want to polish the game?

Re: to the MyIS admins regarding BF3 alpha.

This was something i kind of already knew in my inside, but never really thought about it... so ...very well thought! I would definitely give my best to try and find bugs or any problems i might find with the game if i had the chance to get into the alpha. It's inarguably true that they should go for veterans and people who actually care about the game than for cod fanb... i mean random joes that will break the nda and release recorded footage into the webs

Comment

I don't understand their distribution system. I have seen countless posts on the internet about people who don't even play Battlefield on the PC getting Alpha invites. Kind of ridiculous...
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
        I don't understand their distribution system. I have seen countless posts on the internet about people who don't even play Battlefield on the PC getting Alpha invites. Kind of ridiculous...
        this is what I am talking about. I have nothing against random GAMERS getting invites for a product they don't know, they can give a fresh perspective. But a pervasive report is that of people who don't even own hardware to match minimum specs, lets alone recommended. How are they supposed to test?

cos maybe I am a gamer that is not into FPS, but have EA games, I get an invite and will try it; but I do own a gaming rig for let's say, run C&C3 at max. I can get behind that.

But people without minimum specs for BC2? what can they possibly test?

Comment

Related but not really: Vreki I hate you.

Lol.

Comment

Hmm, did someone talk to me?
            Sorry if I missed it, but you see, I was busy doing the Happy Dance in Frostbite 2.0

(Not an actual screenshot)

Comment

*The rules to follow if you participate in a alpha*

-First rule of alpha, you do not talk about alpha.

-Second rule of alpha, you do not talk about alpha!

-Third rule of alpha, the NDA is God, respect it.

-Fourth rule of alpha, same rules apply to beta just replace alpha with beta and refer to the first rule.

Comment

LOL, you guys crack me up.

I also like how Vreki confirmed that he does not look like Snoopy. For a minute, I thought those black lines were some of the effects in the FB 2.0 engine.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Man, an alpha invite would be a good way to test this system I just built, but Nooo... I had to be without a PC when they were talking about it... I didn't even realise that this was going on until the other day...

Comment

If you want to test your system, try Minecraft on fancy graphics
                    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

It's really pissing me off the fact that a lot of people, and all these leakers are getting into the alpha trial... Just read the invite e-mail DICE is sending ( it's not mine (unfortunately) ( although if it was i would never show it to you xD) got it off the interwebz):

And most of the people i find on those forums even mention that they haven't bought any bf game at all, or only have for example bfbc2....

Comment

Ever think hat the leaks are free advertising, notice how none of the devs are speaking out against it and even better yet teasing people about what they are missing out on.

Comment

I still got no invite T__T I registered for each thing they said T______T

Damit I beta tested all previous 3 titles; BF2, BF2142 and BC2 on console and PC this is not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                            I still got no invite T__T I registered for each thing they said T______T

Damit I beta tested all previous 3 titles; BF2, BF2142 and BC2 on console and PC this is not fair.
                            We all know it isnt xD. But had any admin around here had a chance to talk to DICE or EA?!?!? Didn't DICE used to hang around these forums in the past?

Comment

Pisses me off man; I mean, it's gonna break my perfect record... well at least I'll be in the public beta so meh. I think I even got into the closed 2142 beta through a TGN promotion T__T

I was laughing so hard at the paper machie EU tanks, and you couldn't destroy the titan by RDXing the reactor cos then it resetted.

Comment

Working...
                              X