Destruction toned down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Destruction toned down

Yeah that was the annoying vapor trails sniper rifle leave. I never liked those in BC2.

Comment

Maybe the destruction had to be toned down to accomidate 64 players?

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        Maybe the destruction had to be toned down to accomidate 64 players?
        No, I think a lot of people were tired of desolation and it does ruin gameplay when a map is leveled.

It could also be because of vehicles and jets as well as other weapons taking all the cover away.

Maybe a mix of both.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

probably both. performance reasons and gameplay reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
            That is a fantastic idea!

Although all I really want is burst removed from the M4 and auto removed from the M16A4. I have no idea how I'd present that idea in a video with my limited resources. I could just talk about it, you know, sort of a camera is moving forward while pointing at you sort of thing while I walk and talk about it. I've seen people present interesting ideas this way. If I can make some intelligent points and present the whole idea well it could be well received but I don't know.
            Don't Know if you contacted devs, but here is something for you:

Demize99Alan Kertz

@

@F_RF @sgtmaadadi @jeremypreston2 Also since the m4 and m16 are default us starting weapons I did not want to penalize with burst only.

Comment

I don't know where to put this:

@Demize99 is it true that there is lens flare in BF3 for Recon's sniper rifle scopes? if so explain how it will work?
              en respuesta a ↑
              @ChrisSchewanick Yes there is a lens flare on high zoom optics when they are pointed right at you.

Comment

I've read many of his replies, all of which are lousier than the next. The delay between bursts is so small that it's pretty much fully automatic to begin with. Giving entry level players burst instead of fully auto is a blessing, not a degrading feature as he assumes. You're giving the noobs single shot accuracy with 3 rounds.

OT: How come my avatar used to be larger, but has now been reduced, and other members still have larger avatars?

Comment

We rule so much.

Comment

Ok that's what I thought but I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing it up.

I have to admit that I'm kind of disappointed I won't be able to raze villages/cities from lots of bombing from aircraft. Imagine flattening maps from BF2 with the carpet bombers like the F15 or the SU37, etc.

Comment

Yeah, imagine an urban map like mashuuur city with planes, i would like to be able to take one of those buildings down by carpet bombing him like twice

Comment

Mashtuur! I totally forgot about that awesome map! I think it wasn't played enough, that was such a cool map. Superior to Karkand in my opinion.

Comment

I say we all get on a BF2 server, screw BC2, there is one 64player Mashtuur 24/7 and it ensures a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                            I say we all get on a BF2 server, screw BC2, there is one 64player Mashtuur 24/7 and it ensures a great time.
                            What do you think i have been doing these last weeks?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                              What do you think i have been doing these last weeks?!?!
                              Trying to get into the BF3 alpha.

I never thought of this before, but when the noobs try flying and crash into buildings, thats going to be awesome! They may actually kill people with the debris.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                                Trying to get into the BF3 alpha.

Crunch
                                ohh, that was just about 60% of the time, the rest i spent it playing bf2 with my clan

Comment

Working...
                                X