Fault Line Episode III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fault Line Episode III

This is Battlefield 3, not Call of Duty. We don't even need silencers on the weapons because of the distances we'll be engaging at, which will hopefully be as BF2 was.

I'll admit that silencers in a building would be useful though, and BF3 is taking us to more urban environments.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
      This is Battlefield 3, not Call of Duty. We don't even need silencers on the weapons because of the distances we'll be engaging at, which will hopefully be as BF2 was.

I'll admit that silencers in a building would be useful though, and BF3 is taking us to more urban environments.
      ... since when would a silencer not be useful at medium range? Or even long range?

Comment

When you have to pierce through the armor of a tank at over a mile?

I wold think the silencer would stop the velocity too much then and the bullet wouldnt penetrate.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Well thats not exactly what I was poking at. :P

Comment

I know :wee:

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-

Actually this. Dear god CoD has brainwashed me in so many ways ><

I keep having to remember that a weapon doesnt need 15 attachments of which you will only ever use 1 anyway.

Comment

With the whole sneaking thing, maybe there should be an option, when you are in crouch/prone mode, you do not yell when doing actions. That sort of balances out the speech problems when trying to be quiet.

Comment

^^^

Not a bad idea actually

Comment

I sorta took the Idea from the last 2 fallouts, as they had Crouch as sneak mode.

also, if you say "why just crouch?" then sneaking must obviously be too hard for you. If you cant move and crouch for that long, obviously you arent patient enough for stealth.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                      I sorta took the Idea from the last 2 fallouts, as they had Crouch as sneak mode.

also, if you say "why just crouch?" then sneaking must obviously be too hard for you. If you cant move and crouch for that long, obviously you arent patient enough for stealth.
                      this

Comment

I would like to see the magic-aim death knife removed from multiplayer gaming. It's fun running around knifing people in Call of Duty, but this is a different game altogether. An interesting feature would be to use the butt plate of the weapon to bash somebody with, this would cause them to stumble à la Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, then you could shoot them.

Another interesting feature would be the implementation of bayonets. If you select your knife with 1 then right-click mouse, you mount it on your gun as a bayonet. To remove it hit 1 to select bayonet then right-click again to remove it. To recap, 3 is the main weapon, 1 is your knife. In 3 mode you can fire your weapon, and to use your bayonet simply hit 1 and left-mouse to lunge, or assign a special key for a bayonet attack but no more instant un-sheath knife -- thrust at enemy -- resheath in 0.2 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                        X