Battlelog; jeffb7

Re: Fault Line Episode III

Kick ass episode :thumbsup:

Ytb sir:

from 1:19 - pure battlefield symphony of chaos
    1:47 - deployed bipod

Comment

stuff i liked: Takes time to ADS (not so mutch run and gun and ramboing like cod)
      Hand to Hand combat (dont mind them taking it to multiplayer since animations are well done sincronized and it works well)
      explosions etc...

Something i did not like: Them taking away the dragging people in multiplayer
      THe minigun sounded just like the one in bfbc2. Probably its the way it really sounds? i have no idea but sounding like it kinda pisses me off... even if that doesnt make sence

Another thing id love to see happening would be what happens in the end (he's thrown off the jeep) and when the van explodes next to him in first fault like ( I think?) you're also thrown away. If that happened in multiplayer it would generate some great experiences and moments

Comment

I loved it HOWEVER is anyone starting to notice there isnt a lot of recoil on these guns? It might just be because its a beta engine however i hope it doesnt stay that way for the real game. He was using that heavy machine gun like a sniper at times :/

Comment

Show us the multiplayer damn it, no one is buying this game for a singleplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatEvilGuy
            Show us the multiplayer damn it, no one is buying this game for a singleplayer.
            Ummm i am buying it for both sp and mp. Just because you dont like sp doesnt mean everyone is the same as you.

Comment

i only buying it for the sp because they said there was going to be sp cool so..

Comment

every time i see it, every time i get goosebumps, hell i even have the Badum dum da dum dum BF3 theme as my ringtone! i believe CoD fans run away when they hear my phone ring

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  I loved it HOWEVER is anyone starting to notice there isnt a lot of recoil on these guns? It might just be because its a beta engine however i hope it doesnt stay that way for the real game. He was using that heavy machine gun like a sniper at times :/
                  I noticed that also. That gun didn't even vibrate one millimeter up or down. If thats how its going to be in multiplayer there are going to be some problems.

Comment

Wow you guys do know that it is a pre alpha build of the game don't you?

Comment

And? We can't critique something about the trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by muffinmn100
                        And? We can't critique something about the trailer?
                        It doesn't matter anyway people are going to find faults in anything these days especially this generation.

Comment

You have to admit, with the recoil there in multiplayer, there are going to be some problems.

Comment

If it is a light MG like the M249 then low recoil would be realistic. In the above video the weapon is steadied against both the railing and then on a bipod on the ground, in the below youtube video (a live fire) the weapon is held standing up and there is little recoil. The M249 fires a 5.56 round which wouldn't pack a lot of punch to the shooter's shoulder.

You should at least be comforted that the weapon wasn't that accurate in the trailer as was indicated by all of the bullet hits on the ground surrounding the targets

Comment

Originally posted by muffinmn100
                              You have to admit, with the recoil there in multiplayer, there are going to be some problems.
                              As it's only pre-Alpha footage it looks really good to me, and then there will be a beta nearer release to resolve any of those types of issues, so I'm not worried.
                              Battlelog; jeffb7

Comment

Working...
                              X