Lv 50, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lv 50, now what?

Crunch you have given me an idea. When i see you in game we must attempt a tuktuk jihad Chinese Fire Drill in front of a tank.
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

LOL, suicide tuktuks will look really funny.

We are so getting banned

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I dunno, I haven't bought vietnam yet, but at least in vanilla BC2 I hardly ever see jihad jeeps in comparison with, say BF2142 (or what I've heard about BF2), or at least I don't see it pulled off successfully very often.

I've only just started using it as a tactic to remove nasty tanks on certain maps (I had kinda forgotten about it along with what seems like everyone else) and I seem to almost always take tanks by surprise. I think they're usually expecting someone to try to speed past them, flank somehow, and then do something else, not charge straight at them and blow them up.

Comment

Kamikaze driving is a lost art. The thing with the little tuktuks is that they are slow and very weak. You dont think of them as a threat and most people rather run away from danger than get in one of those

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            hitting those helis with an AT4 never ever gets old for me
            I need to work on that, any tips?
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
              I mostly just rely on patience, if you miss the first shot there's a good chance the pilot will catch sight of you and blow you up. I find it really easy to miss the mark at longer distances if the pilot is moving quickly, it's just to hard to anticipate their flight pattern a lot of the time, but just about every pilot will eventually slow down to reverse direction or focus their fire on a single cluster of infantry, or at least swing by close to where you are.

I find that if a pilot is very good and keeps out of easy range for the AT4 it's a lot easier to use a tracer dart and fire off an RPG right afterwards, even if he uses a flare to get rid of the first plant, you can plant a second one much more quickly than you can aim an AT4.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Kamikaze driving is a lost art. The thing with the little tuktuks is that they are slow and very weak. You dont think of them as a threat and most people rather run away from danger than get in one of those

Crunch
              My goal is to bring it back, then.

Comment

not just tuk tuks, the vehicles are just slow... the jeeps are just tank target practice and the more than generous hitbox allows any rookie tank driver to target practice with great success. they need turbo boost like the FAVs in 2142.

Comment

Turbo boost got me out of a lot of problems back in the day

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                    The first minutes are pretty much general tips but some very helpful stuff in here.

Some ideas to think about while using the AT4, hope it helps some.Originally I was thinking of making multiple versions that would have different translation...

I've gotten pretty good at it with a little practice. I can spend entire rounds on isla inocentes just shooting down the attacking choppers.

Comment

I am going on Lvl 47 but ive been having a huge fight to improve my KD ratio lately and the only way i can do that is by being a sniper

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                        I am going on Lvl 47 but ive been having a huge fight to improve my KD ratio lately and the only way i can do that is by being a sniper
                        Assault recon works best.

Comment

1.Choose recon
                          2.Choose VSS
                          3.???
                          4.Profit

Or you can also take an engineer and stick to your tank, you fire from afar and go repairing somewhere when you're damaged if no one is repairing you (not near a teammate), a tank can last very long this way and your K/D will be good.

Comment

The problem with VSS is the small clip, you can only take down about 1-2 people accurately firing in 3 bursts. You'll run out of ammo soon too, unless you have a buddy as assault supplying you.

Take SV98, as long as you can get headshots or body shots consistently, you can take out 5 people or more.

Comment

Good ole trusty SV98.

You have to get used to it though. That could be discouraging.

Crunch

Comment

You can take more than 2 person with one clip of the VSS, and the base scope is good that's why you take the ammo perk (4+1 clips total). Plus it's not like you don't have to reload somewhere. It's an assault rifle for recon not a sniper, it's easier to use and deadly except at long range but in the end of course if you headshot everyone with a bolt action gun then take the SV98.

Comment

Working...
                                X