• Show
Clear All

Re: Lv 50, now what?

go play 2142 now

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
      go play 2142 now
      It is hard, for me at least, to go back to a graphically inferior game. I know 2142 is known for its game play also but graphics do count into the equation.

Comment

I like to out think the people and set traps. I also love the funny stuff that happens in a pub server. I laugh a lot when I play

Of course the laughter is kind of maniacal.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

play to have fun

hitting those helis with an AT4 never ever gets old for me

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            play to have fun

Haha this. Also tagging helis with a tracer dart, there's nothing they can do to avoid it but bail, and it's so surprising that I usually can set off a least one RPG before they do.

Or tagging infantry (especially snipers) with the tracer dart. That's always hilarious too

Comment

The fact that after every round your rank progress is shoved in your face for you to examine the millimeter you managed to achieve drove me crazy. I cant play a game that does that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                play to have fun

Now there's something I can try.

Except I'll hit infantry

Comment

And get kicked because you don't have the right to use AT on infantry, happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                    And get kicked because you don't have the right to use AT on infantry, happened to me.
                    OMG, I hate servers like that. Sometimes you get caught with AT out against infantry. Are you going to switch to a SMG or just shoot them with whatever you've got? One is more likely to get you killed...

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                      Haha this. Also tagging helis with a tracer dart, there's nothing they can do to avoid it but bail, and it's so surprising that I usually can set off a least one RPG before they do.

Or tagging infantry (especially snipers) with the tracer dart. That's always hilarious too
                      Any decent pilot uses smoke/flares...

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                        go play 2142 now
                        I don't know if it's just me or all the servers are terrible now but BF2 and 2142 feel so laggy and unresponsive when playing compared to BC2. I can't remember it being this way before but maybe you just got used to it back then :|

Comment

I was just banned with a new low. I was setting traps and taking out the tank whores. I was banned and it said PB CHEAT DETETCED.

They didnt even have the nerve to just say suspected cheating and mispelled Detected. I swear.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                            Any decent pilot uses smoke/flares...
                            I've yet to encounter one that survives after I get a tracer dart plant (that's not always an easy task, of course ) and only a few tank drivers that do. Usually I find that pilots are too preoccupied with ruling the air and being gods raining down death on maps like Atacama or Heavy Metal.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            I was just banned with a new low. I was setting traps and taking out the tank whores. I was banned and it said PB CHEAT DETETCED.

They didnt even have the nerve to just say suspected cheating and mispelled Detected. I swear.

Crunch
                            I got my first BC2 hackusation the other day, I don't think I've been banned from a BC2 server yet, as far as I can recall though. I killed a level 50 soldier with a pistol, while falling down from above him. He got butthurt about it, so I got his tags later.

The other fun thing I've discovered doing, besides normal jihad jeeps, is loading a tank with C4, running it into battle. It's a fun last resort if you know your tank is going to be destroyed rather than just jumping out. It tends to provoke a response from people on both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                              This always makes me laugh. I mean if i've got my AT4 out because i am moving to engage a tank and someone jumps out in front of me what am i supposed to do blow them kisses?

I enjoy using AT4 vs infantry. People complain too much about it. I mean if I'm shooting at you from mid range, you can move at the last second or i can miss somehow and then i have to switch or reload to re-engage you by which time you could have easily put 2-3 rounds into my soon to be dead corpse.
                              "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

HA! I did a jihad tuktuk yesterday! The tank guy just let it hit his tank like I was bailing because I saw tank. It was pretty good

I'll have to remember to try it with tanks

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                                X