• Show
Clear All

Re: Homefront details released for the PC

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    - Cheaters running wild
    same **** with FFOW

Comment

Its the same **** with any VAC secured game.

Comment

My friend called punkbuster the equivalent of a down-syndrome child when we were discussing the lack of PB in MW2. I then told him that they were using VAC instead, and if PB being a D-S Child is true, then VAC was the afterbirth.

Comment

It felt like FFoW for the SP, also i believe it takes some elements from both CoD and BF games such as 32 player servers, server browser from BF and story and weapons customization and classes from CoD.

The game is still good for me, although i would like to see a patch in the near future.

Comment

So I bought Homefront this weekend since it was only $15. Im just playing it for the single player and I have to say its pretty bad. I mean, the story is great, but how the SP handles and the missions, it just doesnt feel like it was well done. The AI is very stupid, thought thats with any FPS sp game. The Friendly AI tends to be shooting blanks and will actually move you out of the way. The reactions to things are dumb as well.

I played the multiplayer when they had a free weekend and it wasnt bad. So for $15 I feel I am getting my moneys worth, but I am glad I didnt pay full price.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I was thinking about picking this up as well when I saw it was $15 and now I am glad I didn't after what you just posted Crunch.

Comment

Working...
              X