Video guide to using "Q" to request resupplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video guide to using "Q" to request resupplies

Well since people like to hoard in the Experienced Squad (40-50). I usually get teammates spawn on me all the time.

I loot the enemy bodies and litter their kits around. Few moments later, I get +10 Heal/Ammo counters adding up.

I feel that it is less giving it to the teammate, but more dropping it in the visible place for those who need to use it.

I drop it by the doors, so people who run pass can get it. Or stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
      Oh piss off with your jealousy grudge, jake. That post had no merit, and you're just using any excuse you can get to take a stab at me.
      As if most of your posts have merit?
      Apparently you don't know what irony is...

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
        camo rose menu was the worst possible thing to leave out of BFBC2.
        all i gotta say is 2 words.

console port

nuff' said.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
          all i gotta say is 2 words.

console port

nuff' said.
          I miss it as much as anyone else, but it's not like it was a necessity that improved gameplay. You could still easily ask for supplies, or a pick-up or anything else an be ignored on a pub server, just like in BC2.

Comment

A lot of people just said "Enemy Boat Spotted" anyway when on a map with no boats.

If they could make it work, The look and Q thing is a great idea because its spot on and you dont have to select things in the rose and tell people a boat is coming when you meant sniper and in the wrong direction.

If they cant make it work, Id rather have the rose as well.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah, but I would spam a false Rose about enemy jet if I see one but didn't get a chance to spot it.

Or if I m flying as gunner, telling the pilot a gunship is behind us by spamming Enemy gunship Spotted. So he'll check.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                A lot of people just said "Enemy Boat Spotted" anyway when on a map with no boats.

If they could make it work, The look and Q thing is a great idea because its spot on and you dont have to select things in the rose and tell people a boat is coming when you meant sniper and in the wrong direction.

If they cant make it work, Id rather have the rose as well.

Crunch
                I second this, though it would be nice to have a "thank you" button

Comment

LOL, that reminded me in 2142 they had a Thanks and the avatars actually did stuff like wave and, I think, salute.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

LOL, that reminded me in 2142 they had a Thanks and the avatars actually did stuff like wave and, I think, salute.

Crunch
                    yeah, i loved the animations when he was asking for ammo and stuff like that. added to the experience

Comment

I dislike how unaware people generally are. I've been playing computer games since I was 6 years old though, so maybe that somehow helps me.

Anyway, I enjoy joining servers, taking a lousy gun I can't kill anything with, and only running around to revive and resupply ammo to people. It's actually fun. It wasn't as easy in BF2142 and BC2 because the ammo and health comes slowly. It becomes a game in itself: trying to find the perfect location to deploy ammo/health for people who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                        Medkits and ressuply bags in BF2 were absorbed by the player, so it never took long or was inconvinient. People also spammed them way more than people throw medkits or supply bags in BC2.

The chat in BC2 is also waaay up almost off the screen by default so even if you type it, it can easily go unseen.

Which is why I always type in caps. People always complain that I'm yelling (I'll never understand that ludicrous notion) but at least it's more noticable and easier to read.

Also, I do notice that the more experienced players will use it and watch the chat box more often.

Comment

The sole purpose for enemy combatants on the battlefield is to die and provide my squad with their kit so that we may be more effective killing the rest of their team. :salute:

Helps when you have a good team to work with also.

Comment

Crunch
                            Off the top of my head; but they did point towards whatever they were spotting; the hand gestures seen in the intro are there for the squad leaders; they point and make the appropiate and relevant movements depending on the action; they have moving mouths, teeth and tongues; asking for a ride makes your character wave their free hand above their head; they lost the breakdancing rolling on the floor when walking sideways and going prone tough.

Comment

Working...
                            X