Video guide to using "Q" to request resupplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video guide to using "Q" to request resupplies

This is the definitive video guide to using the "Q" command to requesting resupplies.

Re: Video guide to using "Q" to request resupplies

yep. its bfbc not bf2

Comment

camo rose menu was the worst possible thing to leave out of BFBC2.

Comment

Love the satirical video.

I usually slash my teammate with knife in front of them and they usually drop ammo for me.

Sometimes I shoot them with my bolt-action/semi-auto rifle to get their attention.

Comment

wait isn't the guy asking for ammo is also assault?

Comment

No his XM8 is the engineer sub machine gun. Not the XM8 of assault class.

Comment

I love that people think it was that much better in BF2, or that the commo rose would help anything.
              When BF2 was the popular game, it was just as hard to get people to give ammo/medkits. It was also just as hard to get people to hold still long enough to give them ammo/medkits.

Does no one remember all of the threads about people who kill the medic, take his kit to heal themselves, and either revive him or leave him there? Or the same thing people did to support players who didn't pass out ammo? Or all of the redliners and M95 runway snipers?

People were just as asinine and selfish in BF2, guys.

Comment

yes you are true, but they just dont seem to understand or learn that in bfbc2. still i havent played bf2 from scratch, only like 3 months after its release it was introduced to me by some friends

Comment

Lol my infantry tactics and habits are from BF2 and BF2142. Just with some addition to suit destruction 2.0.

I am guilty of taking the dead medic kit and taking out the health box to heal myself. I do it for the assault kit as well.

But I have a habit of dropping my ammo/medic box immediately when i spawn on teammate.

I think majority of the players in BFBC2 drop the kits to SUPPLY/HEAL themselves and not for the purpose of resupplying teammates. Of course, the exception are clan members who play together.

I play Recon 24/7, how hard is running by me and drop a ammo kit on my foot? (albeit painful in reality).

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                    I love that people think it was that much better in BF2, or that the commo rose would help anything.
                    When BF2 was the popular game, it was just as hard to get people to give ammo/medkits. It was also just as hard to get people to hold still long enough to give them ammo/medkits.
                    a lot of the times, it was very easy to resupply or heal in BF2. especially on infantry maps like karkand. once the round begins, all the stat whores would litter the map with ammo packs and med kits. its easy to find them on the ground and you rarely had to ask for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                      I am guilty of taking the dead medic kit and taking out the health box to heal myself. I do it for the assault kit as well.
                      I'm not talking about looting a body. I'm talking about the people who teamkilled for medkits and ammo. They were all over the place in these forums.

Comment

Medkits and ressuply bags in BF2 were absorbed by the player, so it never took long or was inconvinient. People also spammed them way more than people throw medkits or supply bags in BC2.

The chat in BC2 is also waaay up almost off the screen by default so even if you type it, it can easily go unseen.

Comment

I think the resupply and heal system is best in BF2142.

Drop a box, it can last quite a while.

The little lunch bags in BF2 doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

I don't have any problems, some games I made this week I received ammo/heal immediatly after asking. Players aren't more selfish in BC2 than in BF2 to be honest. The commo-rose was a plus though, it just wasn't very clear in BF2 except the obvious spam in the chat which was a problem (only assault player should see the request for ressuply so it doesn't encumber the chat, etc for others classes).

As for the instant-bag versus long lasting box I think the best is in BC2, a box that stay on the ground for a certain amount of ressuply/heal (even infinite heal if I remember right) but not too long so you can throw another one 10 secs later.

Comment

Yeah, hate to ruin the "golden age" for everyone as well, but BF2 was no different. The only thing easier about it is the bags healed/supplied instantly. I think everyone needs to go to youtube and watch The Pwned Life again for a refresher of how it was and still is.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X