This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New patch out for BC2.

Is anyone else having a problem reloading in BC2 now after the patch? Every time I go to press the R key to reload nothing happens but when I go to rebind the R key on my keyboard for reload it works. Seems like I have to do that every time I enter a new server.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
      believe me. if bf3 has no prone or massively disapoints me in any kind of way, i WILL NOT BUY IT
      Well it is console bound also so there is a good chance that it won't have prone.

Comment

I havent heard anyone complain about a reload issue. I havent had any problems either. Is your keyboard working right?

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          I havent heard anyone complain about a reload issue. I havent had any problems either. Is your keyboard working right?

Crunch
          I haven't had a problem with it before. Keyboard works in BO.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
            At least tell us if you like it or not.
            Thats STFU too, I guess they dont want people trashing the name of the game because they dont understand the difference between a demo and a beta.
            But we often moan that games are released in a beta stage. Well, here is the chance to do something about it. Apply now, the game needs more people with a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              Thats STFU too, I guess they dont want people trashing the name of the game because they dont understand the difference between a demo and a beta.
              But we often moan that games are released in a beta stage. Well, here is the chance to do something about it. Apply now, the game needs more people with a clue.
              i applied right in the first day when they opened up the closed beta apply's site

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                i applied right in the first day when they opened up the closed beta apply's site
                Same here as soon as I heard the news I signed up.

Comment

Same here.

If they have a shortage of people, then they are being skimpy.

Crunch

Comment

Your fellow troops need you on the front lines, and we want to send some of our ever-ready recruits out there to help them. To do this we have sent an e-mail to all of the loyal soldiers who like our facebook page with a "special" beta key. This beta key will have limited uses, so only the most eager soldiers will make it out into the field on this occasion, make sure you are one of them.

source: http://www.facebook.com/bfplay4free/...71815552839062

did you got anything?!?! isnt this supose to be to ALL!?? lot of people complaining

Comment

I wish they would stop using 15 different social sites to send out news. For DICE alone I have 13 sites in my favorites that are all "official" and now there is facebook.

Yeah, this is much easier than forums :P

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                      X