X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New patch out for BC2.

Originally posted by Basil.
    Any one notice a lot of people getting banned. http://www.xfire.com/profile/basil28...view#107559904
    Over 400 from my understanding.

Comment

there's a hell of allot of hackers in this game and they make no effort to hide it because of their greed i think Pb is just finally catching up.

Comment

Wow, what hacks were they using?

Even in some server, suppose that there were few hackers, they still suck. Nonetheless, without hackers, hackusations were still flying around.

Comment

Originally posted by extremepilot
          I don't like how it's 2.6GB but supposedly it preps your game for the map updates coming out tomorrow and vietnam...
          edit: found a torrent link on gameupdates.org
          Thanks for the torrent link.

I just don't like the fact that they're "patching" with maps/content for a extra add on that you have to buy. Bulljive.

Comment

okey i added it as a no-steam game but how do i make steam update it?

Comment

Exactly how do you get the key?? Which site do you go to? Do you have to buy anything in order to get it? If so, what?

Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                there's a hell of allot of hackers in this game and they make no effort to hide it because of their greed i think Pb is just finally catching up.

Agreed,

There are "wow he got me" moments and there are "WTF???? No way he could have seen me" moments. It seems there are more WTF moments happening. The other day I was playing with a known hacker on the Z Gaming server and when I came on he was 15 and 2. As soon as someone called him out, I immediately piped in telling everyone how he was banned from our clan server due to hacking and that just because he PB hadn't caught him, didn't mean ****. He immediately turned off his hacks and his deaths started increasing normally. It's this stuff that gives them away every time.

Oh yeah, in case anyone is wondering, his ingame id is "silvergunman"

Comment

nice, once again, to see the community is finally acknowledging that Haxors are rampant

Comment

... I love how people still don't understand why people hack games like this.

They do it to make you angry, and then laugh at you when you do get angry, in other words: trolling. Its a public shooter for the most part, so you gain absolutely nothing by hacking it up in a public server statistically.

So, ususally, in BC2, when you think someone is hacking, you've just been spotted.

Comment

And very likely, it's still just a better player than you.

As for the new maps, I really like them all. Cold war is terribly tiny but for should be really fun on small servers. Harvest Day and Oasis are both as good as you would expect, being the most popular in BC1 and all, and Heavy Metal is freakin huge (in BC2 terms). Just a shame it's so linear.

Comment

The only haxxor I've met who was really obvious was Blade1971. Everytime I see someone pwning everyone I check their stats, 95% of the time they have legit stats (or if they're haxxing and have such low stats they suck balls so it doesn't matter).

Comment

People who hack are usually pathetic retards who have issues with failure when in fact, failing and getting killed all the time is what makes the player a BETTER player over time. That's what this game is all about and those that don't get it should just go play MW2. Hell that's game is sooo hacker infested I'd even hack there lol!!!

Do I have issues with failure?? NOPE, but when in Rome.....

Comment

I look at scores then watch them ,even if there on my team.

But for me i also consider a person spawn camping a uncap or m2/CGing infantry a hak/exploiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo

But for me i also consider a person spawn camping a uncap or m2/CGing infantry a hak/exploiter.
                              I threw up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo

Man, baserape is so fun though :< It was much more fun with the Mi-28 on Oman though!

Comment

Working...
                                X