X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New patch out for BC2.

Originally posted by AKULA
    People who hack are usually pathetic retards who have issues with failure when in fact, failing and getting killed all the time is what makes the player a BETTER player over time. That's what this game is all about and those that don't get it should just go play MW2. Hell that's game is sooo hacker infested I'd even hack there lol!!!

Do I have issues with failure?? NOPE, but when in Rome.....
    ... you missed the point.

Comment

I think big clan servers that have constant moderators don't see hackers that much.

It's those small, random clan servers that are prone to inviting hackers.

Comment

Talking about the new patch, i have less fps now

sorry for going out of topic but do you guys already know anything about bfplayforfree? do you got ur keys? or any news?

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
          Talking about the new patch, i have less fps now

sorry for going out of topic but do you guys already know anything about bfplayforfree? do you got ur keys? or any news?
          I have not gotten my key yet nor do I know if I will ever get one.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
            I read somewhere where the keys are going to people that played a lot of Heroes first. So if you played little to no Heroes, your chance of getting a key within the first group seems pretty slim.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              I read somewhere where the keys are going to people that played a lot of Heroes first. So if you played little to no Heroes, your chance of getting a key within the first group seems pretty slim.

Crunch
              I have heard the same.

Comment

The only guy I know who gained a key play BF:H, so that most likely the case.

Comment

i hear many of the active BF heroes forum members are getting keys. you guys should sign up there and SPAM the forums lol.

as for me, i don't care if i don't get a key. it will probably save me from the rage of not having prone.

Comment

... P4F It doesn't have prone?

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                      ... P4F It doesn't have prone?
                      yup no prone. however, just like BC2 beta testing, they encourage everyone to make their case for prone AFTER playing it and they MIGHT consider it. i still say there's ZERO % chance of prone being added.

Comment

I got a key today, and while I have a BF:H account it has been inactive for quite some time.
                        As usual there is a pretty heavy NDA, so no more info from me

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                          I got a key today, and while I have a BF:H account it has been inactive for quite some time.
                          As usual there is a pretty heavy NDA, so no more info from me
                          At least tell us if you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                            yup no prone. however, just like BC2 beta testing, they encourage everyone to make their case for prone AFTER playing it and they MIGHT consider it. i still say there's ZERO % chance of prone being added.
                            Thats ... retarded. The game is based off of BF2 how can it not have prone, there isn't enough cover haha.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

Crunch
                              well i was in the closed beta of bfheroes but when the game came out and they limited everything, and only the ones who paid where able to actually buy and do someting different, i stopped playing the game

Comment

believe me. if bf3 has no prone or massively disapoints me in any kind of way, i WILL NOT BUY IT

Comment

Working...
                                X