Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Patch Info. Hmm...

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
    I didn't think I could hate EA more than I already did...
    I may have to use that line as my signature. :wee:
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

800mb was some little bits of Vietnam for pre download and compatibility, I can't believe all the little fixes took so much space.

Comment

Yeah, I think it was prep work for Vietnam. Who knows, maybe the maps and stuff are on our systems now

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
          800mb was some little bits of Vietnam for pre download and compatibility, I can't believe all the little fixes took so much space.
          Look on the bright side, the patch didn't break something that was running perfectly. At least they still care about BFBC2 LOL.

Oops hope I didn't jinx it.

Comment

Hey they fixed the 40mm shottie to need 500 kills for plat, sux if you plat-ed it with 1k kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
              Look on the bright side, the patch didn't break something that was running perfectly. At least they still care about BFBC2 LOL.
              Sniping seems to be off now, yesterday I could not hit anything on long distances with the M95.

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyNL
                Sniping seems to be off now, yesterday I could not hit anything on long distances with the M95.
                Agreed, my headshots mid-range don't hit, it's recorded as torso shots.

Hitbox lagging behind the person.

Comment

Reviving ppl won't work sometimes even though I'm directly over the body. Think its a bug.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I understand they made the VADS move as quickly as the ZSU.

Not sure I agree with that as the VADS is such a more powerful weapon that giving it the slow movement was good for balance.

Comment

The VADS damage and pushback effect were reduced, it's almost the same level than the ZU23 now except one fire in burst.

Comment

Working...
                      X