X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Patch Info. Hmm...

someone use the 40mm shotgun and see if it fails now

or am I going mad

it just seemed to be failing a lot last night, worse than when it was nerfed

another one you can add to your trust list

reading some of Demize's balance changes is better than Jack Dee live

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
      It works great for me.

Comment

All Ive noticed is the new shotty crosshairs and at 800mb them some big ass crosshairs...

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
          It works great for me.
          yer I think it was just post patch paranoia and playing on laggy servers, was working fine today

and thank god as well, I might have stroked if Demize did another fail 40mm sgn nerf

Comment

Yea and wait... what was all that 800 MB for?

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Would you trust the same people who said the chopper flares worked when they did not, because they worked on the console? How about the people that said the weapons were balanced at release and then made a number of changes....three different times. How about the people that said there is nothing wrong with how the helicopters handle. How about people that said nothing was wrong with hit detection and have now changed that twice? How about the people who said the fly controls being flipped was a confirmed bug, but now call it "as designed"?

It has nothing to do with trust but facts. If the devs would get on PC and check these things out for themselves, they would see that maybe they are not being lied to and will trust us with what we say in the forums. By the time they listen to the forum posts, you have a bunch of QQers going on and then the devs think they are being griefed.

Trust is a two way street and someone has to do it first. I put down money on my trust and DICE has fixed a lot of the problems of this game. They also added a lot. I trust the people here who went onto those servers themselves and unlocked their bronze stars needed to get the badge.

Crunch
              this is a good post. you should send it to dice, although they probably won't care.

as for me, i'm so fed up that i don't even want to bother complaining anymore. time after time, they let us down. it's just frustrating to see them put out these crappy patches. they can't even make a patch without breaking something totally unrelated. i'm not wasting my time telling them what's wrong with this game anymore. once i reach lvl 50 in the coming days, it's adios!

Comment

Love the reviving changes, infantry combat makes much more sense now. And no more darkened half of the screen!!!!!!

I hope they pop out a hot fix for the whole not being able to see your own tracers and shells. Vehicles are harder to conduct effective combat with just reliance on cross hairs and judgement.

Comment

Dont expect a hot fix, they admitted a while ago that their whole build process is so cumbersome that we will only be seing major releases.

Comment

I like the buck shot shotties now, v fun to use.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ

or am I going mad

it just seemed to be failing a lot last night, worse than when it was nerfed
                      Seems a bit hit and miss again with it :|:

I do like the new hitboxes though, my F2000 is working great

Comment

the FN2000 finally got fixed though, so it should feel good regardless of hit reg changes, can't believe it took this long to get that spread changed but meh

Comment

I can't even play. Nothing but lag and kept disconnecting from EA. I didn't think I could hate EA more than I already did...

Comment

VADS seems messed up. Tried using it on Atacama. When you move it the screen shakes and it moves itself back to where it was when you sat it in.

Comment

yer I had the same thing, funnily enough doesn't happen all the time, just seems completely random, so annoying though

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                                Yea and wait... what was all that 800 MB for?
                                Haha I just quoted myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X