Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Patch Info. Hmm...

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
    Since the patch you can't see the tank shell flying through the air.
    got it
    you can STILL the enemy rounds
    but now NOT your own !
    WTF - how can I range in my shots? this is total BS !
    all I can do is play in armor = an now I cannot see where my rounds are going
    I sure hope this is a bug they will fix and not something by intent!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
    I like the G3 dmg increase.
    you cannot imagine my surprise
    when I pulled the trigger on my un-modded g3
    and got a KILL on my first burst vs a running target from about the length of 2 tanks
    it is they way I always thought it should work!
    cannot tel you how many times i emptied a whole clip into some ones back (from 2 feet)
    and they turn and kill me

Comment

I tried using the G3 and it still felt like I was shooting rubber bullets... same with the FN2000.

Comment

Okay, looking at Dragon and Kyle's comments.

I'll test the G3 myself and give feedbacks.

Did the patch "break" anything or did "nothing"?

Comment

Gustav was not nerfed enough. Still got killed a dozen times by no skilled noobs from gustav splash damage.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
            I had a feeling the awards would stay broken. Zh1nt0 claimed they were removing a tracer dart bronze star requirement from the awards. Since that's a made-up requirement, and the insignias really required all of the SPECACT bronze stars, and they aren't releasing SPECACT on the PC, the insignias would remain broken.

I think I'll trust the people who actually made the game, over someone who thinks the specact awards are what is doing it. And yes, I know they lied about the M14 in that one video, but still...

Also, great ****ing job DICE, the PKM and the M-60 do the same damage now according to Kirkson. And the AN-94 and the XM8 also share the same damage. HURR DURR. Atleast the F2000 is good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo
              I think I'll trust the people who actually made the game, over someone who thinks the specact awards are what is doing it. And yes, I know they lied about the M14 in that one video, but still...

Also, great ****ing job DICE, the PKM and the M-60 do the same damage now according to Kirkson. And the AN-94 and the XM8 also share the same damage. HURR DURR. Atleast the F2000 is good now.
              dude it was the specact awards, since some people made hacked servers with them unlocked, got bronze stars with them and got the insignia's lol.

Comment

I got the insignias so I confirm it's the SPECACT weapons and NOT the bronze star of the tracer.

Comment

Would you trust the same people who said the chopper flares worked when they did not, because they worked on the console? How about the people that said the weapons were balanced at release and then made a number of changes....three different times. How about the people that said there is nothing wrong with how the helicopters handle. How about people that said nothing was wrong with hit detection and have now changed that twice? How about the people who said the fly controls being flipped was a confirmed bug, but now call it "as designed"?

It has nothing to do with trust but facts. If the devs would get on PC and check these things out for themselves, they would see that maybe they are not being lied to and will trust us with what we say in the forums. By the time they listen to the forum posts, you have a bunch of QQers going on and then the devs think they are being griefed.

Trust is a two way street and someone has to do it first. I put down money on my trust and DICE has fixed a lot of the problems of this game. They also added a lot. I trust the people here who went onto those servers themselves and unlocked their bronze stars needed to get the badge.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I think I'll trust the people who actually made the game, over someone who thinks the specact awards are what is doing it.
                    What gave you the impression I think it's the SPECACT awards and not the tracer dart? I know, without a doubt, 100% positive, that the tracer dart was not a requirement and that it's the SPECACT bronze stars.

Comment

Because there is no proof, other than your word alone. I'm not sure how you can blame me here, by all means give me some links .

Comment

Because there is no proof, other than your word alone. I'm not sure how you can blame me here, by all means give me some links .
                        http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/FrostyUK <------ Everything bronze minus specact, no bronze insignia.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Leitna <------ Everything bronze including specact, has both bronze insignias.

Comment

My stats are in my sig. Notice the lack of a bronze star for my tracer dart, yet I have both insignias. How did I get those? By getting bronze stars with the SPECACT weapons.

Or maybe when I got the last SPECACT Bronze star, I instantly got both insignias?

Comment

Yeah, what gets me is how all that is already in the server files, but they dont release it to PC.

Forgot to add that to my list of trust.

As for the patch. CG still reigns supreme and AT4 still isnt that great like it was. Shotguns are nice now, but I think I prefer the slugs. More reliable still. I am still getting killed after ducking behind cover and I am still shooting people with blood flying everywhere and no hit, so I dont think changing all the hit box stuff made much difference.

Crunch

Comment

Not sure about that Crunch,

I've been able to drop someone running by aiming 2cm behind him. I was using Sv98.

Also, it's funny that the ear now counts as the head when I do headshots by aiming [should have missed] above the shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                                Not sure about that Crunch,

I've been able to drop someone running by aiming 2cm behind him. I was using Sv98.

Also, it's funny that the ear now counts as the head when I do headshots by aiming [should have missed] above the shoulders.
                                Thats OK, its what I have seen. Im sure you will as you keep playing.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                                X