New Patch Info. Hmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch Info. Hmm...

Some... interesting changes in there. They missed the M16 fix...

Re: New Patch Info. Hmm...

sounds like mr. tough guy "i do what i want" demize has caved in and is nerfing/buffing weapons based on what community has been asking for.

the patch addresses a lot of things, but as we all know with DICE we have to also be worried about what the patch will break this time around.

and howcome VOIP doesn't get any love?

also, it annoys me that things like scope unzoom bug, inaudible honking, and hold crouch glitchyness are not being fixed. (i know they're minor bugs but still...)

Comment

I like the G3 dmg increase.

I am not so sure about reducing weapon dmg to Mcom.

Hitreg...Hmmm...Not so sure about that. I think it is fine now.

Comment

LOL

They're making slugs even better. I almost never hipfire, anyway, so tightening the crosshairs only makes it easier to be more accurate.

I might actually play BFBC2 again because of these changes. The blue chatbox was particularly annoying for me.

Comment

Good patch, no any "over the top" balancing. I just hope those improvements on the hit registration won't make it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
            LOL

They're making slugs even better. I almost never hipfire, anyway, so tightening the crosshairs only makes it easier to be more accurate.

I might actually play BFBC2 again because of these changes. The blue chatbox was particularly annoying for me.
            Yea haha, I was looking forward to that in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
              LOL

haha awesome. There is nothing more gratifying than shotgun sniping.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                haha awesome. There is nothing more gratifying than shotgun sniping.
                Yup. To me it feels like Bolt Action rifles in CoD2 or W@W. Good stuff. Power, accuracy, and skill. And crybabies who hate someone who uses them.

Comment

lol wow the shotgun slug accuracy upgrade was not needed, but im happy about it because like you guys said nothing makes wookies madder than being shotgun sniped from a mile away. good patch so far.

the hitbox change has me worried however.

Comment

I just wish they had iron sights... that would make it so much more fun.

Comment

Oh scanned the list again.

No one is touching my C4 and SV98.

Not sure what the mean by M95 dmg increase in close range?

The scope zoom is so slow that when you finally enter zoom mode, you are as good as dead.

Comment

Not if you put a red dot on it. Before all the patches the M95 was the sniper rifle with the bigger "one hit one kill" distance (40 meters and less with magnum).

Comment

Yea, it was pretty fun before they patched it.

Comment

The patch is big, 900mo. Maybe there's some bit of Vietnam in it (for pre dl)? Or maybe a new map for free?! Nah who am I kidding.

Comment

We shall see how the Gustav fairs.

AT4 going back to normal is good and giving it a speed increase is better.

- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
                              Thank god for that. I hate crate bashing at the start of rounds it spoils the round.

- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
                              Current gun on the road to plat will see how much better it is tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X