No announcement yet.

Bad company 2 + Modern warfare 2 = ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad company 2 + Modern warfare 2 = ?

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    I dont know about the graphics though. I cannot adjust my resolution or see any difference in some of the other things I change in the settings.
    To change resolution, highlight the box and then either click "Edit" in the bottom left corner or press enter .

Comment

haha yeah that one got me too at first... u have to click edit for the available resolutions to show up.

Comment

Maybe they can change that option in a patch Everything else you just click on and can change it. Thanks for the tip. I will change it and see how the game looks then.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

So hows it going? any patch out yet? any news?

Comment

i've got that game already!!!! oh wait....its bfbc2............

Comment

I don't see how anyone who goes and plays this Medal of Honor beta can turn around and say it feels like BFBC2.

WTF?

When I play Medal of Honor, it feels like a completely different game. Nothing but the stock controls seems anything like BC2 to me. It anything, it feels like an alpha stage COD4.

And regards to the graphics, while the graphics are decent, there is much to be desired. It does feel a few years old.

Comment

The soldier movements and actions such as breathe and bobbing while running feel like a battlefield game. Same with the weapon selection. The rest, to me seems like CoD4/MW2.

Graphics need to be adjusted a lot. Its a beta and, like someone else mentioned, its probably not fully utilized yet.

I think Jockyitch said it best in one of his articles:

Back to relativity. I realize now that the grins from all the EA MoH Tier1 community eventers were due to the fact that they were happy seeing how much better Tier1 MP was, in comparison to, MoH Airborne. That must be it. I think I now understand Rudedog when he mentioned, during my interview with him in BASH 155, that he had a great reaction to first seeing this game.
                Its a beta, I get that, but I dont see the "big deal" of this game other than its kinda what MW2 should have been as far as servers and its layout. However there are things MW2 did better then this games beta.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I thought it WAS a cod game....activision couldnt have made a more exact copy themselves. Im sorry but EA should have put the Battlefield series up against modern warfare. I know MOH was always the compeition to COD but EA sat on their butts too long. Battlefield 3 has the potential to be a real COD mp killer. I am glad they are doing a new medal of honor SP game, thats what i play the MOH games for, the SP story.

Comment

Working...
                  X