Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updated Changelog For Patch

Originally posted by Tampa
    Why try to learn how to use a weapon when you can just easily dart, fire and forget........

Edit :Amaranthuse i just now read your sig, and i find it funny you say that you dont play for numbers, yet you have not one, but two stat sigs included.

Lol how hard is it to use gustav and get kills? Or use Abram w/ 4x scope to bomb defenders on a hill?

I love the second sig because I could incorporate my clan tag in there.

I use what is more efficient, hot what is considered Elite.

Hence I could care less about the numbers of stats over the AT4.

Comment

There will be no PC patch this week, Kalms is on the case.This pushes our release to Monday next week as long as all goes well with QA/Steam

No patch this week thanks to having to get things right for Steam.:cussing:

Source

Comment

Fine with me. The game crashes enough on its own without steams help. I hardly have any problems with BC2 and if I am that fed up with the bugs, I can only imagine how others with worse issues are doing.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Game rarely crashes for me. I bought it on Steam as well.

Comment

my game always crashes after like 2 hours of play so i will have to restart pc which is very....very annoying

Comment

crunch what is your render ahead limit? when i had mine set high, it crashed often but i have it on 2 now and it never crashes.

Comment

After a month and a half they've still not realised that releasing a Knife hotfix would help and they could take as long as they wanted on the Patch itself.

Comment

yea there's really no excuse to leave things broken like that when they can apply a fix and let us use the updater. things like that made me stop playing. just release fixes as they come, don't wait for everything and then stupid DLCs to release patches because people will have had enough and move on...

Comment

My render limit is 1.

Also, dont think that it is constantly crashing for me. Its not that bad. Maybe twice in an evening. Maybe. Thats the only real issue that I have had with the game. That and the broken knife.

Which I also dont understand why they dont do smaller patches. I guess its hard to get out of that mentality.

Crunch

Comment

twice in an evening is pretty bad man. what's your video card? i probably haven't had any crashes since one of the early patches. MoH is another story though. :laugh:

Comment

I haven't had the game crash at all since the first patch.

I don't understand why they wouldn't release a knife hotfix or something since that is easily the most gamebreaking thing in the game at the moment.

Comment

i think everyone's wondering that... but then this is dice... they took nearly 4 years to fix the EU transport gun for 2142. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                            crunch what is your render ahead limit? when i had mine set high, it crashed often but i have it on 2 now and it never crashes.
                            GTX 275. I upgraded the drivers to the newest one the other day and havent had a crash on it yet. So hopefully that fixed it. I dont know though.

Crunch

Comment

Anyone else feel Activision have started something horrible here?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                                Anyone else feel Activision have started something horrible here?
                                Yes, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                                X