Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway: BF:BC2 STATS - iPhone App for Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Originally posted by hurricane04343
    Can I have a promo code? I have one of the other BFBC2 stat apps and it is horrible haha.
    Cool, check your PM for the code. Let me know what you think if you get a chance.

Comment

You should make this App for Android phones.

Comment

I thought about doing that, but I don't have an Android phone. If I do get one, an Android app will be on my todo list for sure (the Evo 4G looks nice!).

Comment

you can now run android on PC. I had it running, booting from a flash drive just to check it out.

"Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
            you can now run android on PC. I had it running, booting from a flash drive just to check it out.
            http://www.techspikes.com/2009/11/ru...our-netbookpc/
            Thanks for the link. I may give it a shot.

The thing about dev'ing for iPhones though is that you only have to think about one (now two) screen resolutions. Still, I like the idea of an Android app.

Speaking of which, I just submitted a new update for the iPhone app that includes the new vehicles.

Comment

And boom goes the dynamite... http://twitter.com/GordonVanDyke/status/18855271257

All of you selling iTunes apps on BFBC2 better make them free, charging for them is illegal! EA Legal has been contacted to correct this!
              Guess it was only a matter of time before they got their knickers in a twist for not coming up with the idea first for an iPhone app...

Comment

It's not like these guys are quitting their jobs. He probably made his own and got rejected for to many bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil.
                  It's not like these guys are quitting their jobs. He probably made his own and got rejected for to many bugs.
                  :laugh: + Rep.

I think the iPhone apps for BC2 should be as free as all the actual maps going to be released for BC2, such as Vietnam.

And I say "Sue me EA." My app may get shut down, but its going to cost you a little time and effort.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

hmmmm.. thing is, I'd rather make the app 0.99$ than have to put ads everywhere. Let's see what "EA Legal" has to say about this first.

Comment

Working...
                    X