Black Hawk Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Hawk Down

I played Isla Inocentes yesterday, and flew the BH 4-5 times. Each time we made it to the dropzone. It got unpleaseant afterwards, but at that time it had served its purpose and could be ditched.

And I must say that is also my general impression from random public servers. A fast BH can usually make it to the dropzone before it is tagged, locked and hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
      I played Isla Inocentes yesterday, and flew the BH 4-5 times. Each time we made it to the dropzone. It got unpleaseant afterwards, but at that time it had served its purpose and could be ditched.

And I must say that is also my general impression from random public servers. A fast BH can usually make it to the dropzone before it is tagged, locked and hit.
      However under heavy fire of the enemy you aren't going to say, "embryonic jump", it is going to be abrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki

Surely there are better ways of reaching the target area than taking the ostentatious approach with the Blackhawk and announcing your arrival to the entire enemy team?

Using it as a gunship yields far better results than using it as a taxi ever will, even with the revised tracer darts.

Comment

they're good for distraction TBH. while the enemy focuses on the BH, it gives other guys on the attacking side a chance to move up without every gun aiming at them.

Comment

Looks like pilots need the smoke perk to drop flares.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
              Looks like pilots need the smoke perk to drop flares.
              you dont come across many times where you know you're going to be flying one. Smoke should of came standard, I think it is ridiculous that it's a perk cause it's almost like saying "heres your tank, but first you'll need the steering wheel... should we install one for you?".

Comment

true.. flares/smoke should be available regardless of the perks.

too bad smoke doesn't even work atm.

Comment

Working...
                X