Why do people run from MCOMS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do people run from MCOMS?

also the stupid picking up of dead corpse's kits might be discouraging some. i know it does for me (and yes i do know that you can hold E beforehand but you don't always have time to do this when the room has bunch of enemies to deal with first).

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
      Even on a 16 player map you will find that the "walls" covering the stations frequently get destroyed.
      Kyle, Kyle, Kyle.
      Obviously. Frequently... but not always, and not all the MCOMs are placed out in the open. I was simply pointing out the obvious, and yes that is my name...

Originally posted by jesus
      first 64 players is a spam fest, and now 32? lol. next will be 16 players. what do you want? 1v1? maybe battlefield games aren't for you bud. go play mw2
      Okay hay seus.

When you play Rush on maps that are meant for 24 people, and there are 32 on them, they tend to get a bit cramped. Sorry if my logic baffles you.

Comment

Well Dunkin that's cute and all but the little blue dots that represent your allies are so freaking small because DICE thought everybody had uber-contrast eyesight along with 20/10 vision.

Comment

Working...
        X