Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the whiners about how OP choppers are.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To all the whiners about how OP choppers are.

competent pilot using line of sight, and 1 competent gunner using improved optics will still destroy anything on the map.
    what is "LINE of Sight for the Pilot??"

Comment

For instance using the Apache on Defender on Port Valdez. There are the mountains to your left, next to the street that infantry funnel through. This and the area next to the water is where you are most likely to get darted from. I use these mountains for cover (line of sight) against getting darted. You can peek over and around to unload your rockets, and give your gunner a 3-5 second window to rack up kills. Staying all the way on the back hovering above the road will let you say away from AA and darts. Hope that explains it, i had a few screw drivers today and im feeling pretty tore up

Comment

yer I like to hug the water as well on Valdez then follow the shore and get behind the enemy position

sort of hard with the brick handling but its a good method of attack

Comment

i prefered the one from bf2. dont like it here

Comment

I prefer the SRAW in BF2. Maybe because it changed directions quicker but I could take out helicopters and sometimes jets but not with the AT4 in this game.

And Lawl to the squadmates commenting on the helicopter destruction.

Comment

Working...
            X