Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Really no incentive anymore

Originally posted by Infernalis
    Yep but lot of problems when attacking/defending consoles, from grenade spamming, hiding in crates, going through walls, sentry through the floor, RDX spam, claymore spam, etc etc. Good mode but it need a lot of tweaks.
    Titan mode isn't perfect, but modified Tatan mode by Sir Community (Wake Island) is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
      Titan mode isn't perfect, but modified Tatan mode by Sir Community (Wake Island) is perfect.
      Glitchers are very rare now in 2142, and you learn to live and avoid spam. Personally Wake is an interesting idea, but I would never prefer it over regular titan.

Originally posted by jimykx
      Cant, i keep hiting walls with bazookas in bf2142 expecting for a wall so i can pass through
      LOL, I know how you feel. First time coming back to 2142, I landed by the houses in Minsk by silo 5 and though daamn, who unleashed hell over her...oh wait, lol.

Comment

yeah well...this is the reason that in about 10 minutes i will go reinstall bad company 2...what patch exactly are we on? and how should i install those patches (what order) ?

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
          Cant, i keep hiting walls with bazookas in bf2142 expecting for a wall so i can pass through
          Haha, I always tried to shoot through walls in BF2 and 2142 after I played CoD4.

Originally posted by Lotek19
          yeah well...this is the reason that in about 10 minutes i will go reinstall bad company 2...what patch exactly are we on? and how should i install those patches (what order) ?
          It auto-updates when you start the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19
            Oh silly you, the game will auto-update.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
              Oh silly you, the game will auto-update.
              wow i actually feel stupid now...i meant to type battlefield 2142

Comment

Working...
              X