Really no incentive anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Really no incentive anymore

Where do you guys get all this time to play? And I thought I was addicted! Some people play this game more than I sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by idontcare
      184 hrs of gameplay in 60 days would make most games seem boring. Is there no other hobbies for fun or other games to play?
      Ha, well I work from home, and am currently crippled (broken leg/ankle + complications), so in general my only break from work is gaming, and my only break from gaming is work! (and sleep lol).

But I can remember playing games like Bf2 and 2142 excessively and even after mammoth sessions playing them games, I always felt I could go back for more if physically possible!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        *sighs* I guess I may have to re-install BF2 again...
        Cant, i keep hiting walls with bazookas in bf2142 expecting for a wall so i can pass through

Comment

I always played video games a lot, it's my number one hobby even though I didn't played a lot of games this last years (I buy maybe one game per year). I spent a lot of time on BF2 and mods (less on 2142) and the game wasn't boring like BC2. And if Project Reality didn't become so slow I would still playing this mod, it was like a BF2++ (huge maps, huge possibilites and huge teamwork). You even had destructibles buildings on some maps.

Comment

I switch between two or three games of different genre,

so for First Person Shooter, I go BFBC2. For Tactical games, I go Command and Conquer Tiberium Series Red Alert Series and Empire Total War.

Comment

Ha, well I work from home, and am currently crippled (broken leg/ankle + complications
              Speedy recovery.

Comment

Ha, well I work from home, and am currently crippled (broken leg/ankle + complications), so in general my only break from work is gaming, and my only break from gaming is work! (and sleep lol).

But I can remember playing games like Bf2 and 2142 excessively and even after mammoth sessions playing them games, I always felt I could go back for more if physically possible!
                Sorry to hear bout the leg and yeah I agree BC2 not quite the games bf2 and 2142 were or are.

Comment

Frosty has hijacked the thread with his sympathy voters :P

Either way, get well soon buddy

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

And then i realized he was hijacking his own thread.........

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                    Casual gamer, I play what I feel like.

There's no "urge" to jump in BFBC2 and frag for 6 hours, where I had that in BF2142. BF2142 was just fun, titan was fun, knifing was fun, gunship was my favorite, assault class, maps, oh man! A reason why I played for 3 years.

BFBC2 well, lacks the tactical element, just a bunch of guys rushing in the meat grinder and a little bit of deathmatch, not so much of BF2 teamwork.

I'll be on Command and Conquer series if anyone needs me
                    That is the best game mode ever created!

Comment

I have to agree. Titan mode was superb at its peak! I could capture silos to eventually lower a ships shield then storm said ship by either drop shipping onto it or podding whilst then storming and destroying the core, having to escape before the explosion. It was epic from beginning to end.

And lets never forget the thrill of hearing these words:

"The enemy titan shield is down"

Carnage time

Comment

Yep but lot of problems when attacking/defending consoles, from grenade spamming, hiding in crates, going through walls, sentry through the floor, RDX spam, claymore spam, etc etc. Good mode but it need a lot of tweaks.

Comment

Im not saying it was perfect, but at its peak BF2142 and Titan mode was the best gaming experience i had ever enjoyed.

Comment

omg imagine raining down destruction from titans weapons, and jumping through houses with pods. **** i want bf2143

Comment

There will be nothing left with Titans pounding the ground for 10 minutes :shock:

Comment

Game is still fun for me trying to get to level 50. . . yeah, not as fun as when it first came out, but, oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X