Why Haven't I played in 2 Weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Haven't I played in 2 Weeks?

I haven't had the desire to play BC2 for a few weeks now. Why is this? I never went more then 2 days without playing BF2. And this was only after a year of constant gameplay. I really enjoy BC2 also. I just don't have a desire to play. What gives?

Re: Why Haven't I played in 2 Weeks?

My guess is that you have other matters to attend to. Also, people go up and down on games all the time. A break from gaming isn't a bad thing.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Maybe now that you are getting older you realize that gaming is for losers.

Comment

Same, the game don't give me the desire to play. But as I already said all rounds feel the same due to small and linear maps, plus the lassitude of a non-improved gameplay.

Comment

This new patch has really borked it for me. I have no desire to snipe anymore with my red dot + M95 etc being completely useless now. My G3 has been wrongly toned down as has my M16. There is no assault weapon other than the AN94. Cant stab anyone to save my life (literally) anymore with the once stupidly OP knife now becoming something even skill doesnt have a say in.

This game has just seriously hit rock bottom for me recently.

Comment

My playtime has been reduced because:

Rush

-People don't defend. I've literally seen people sit 10 feet away from an MCOM watching it explode, just to get a few kills instead.

- People don't play their roles. Assault don't drop ammo, Engineers don't repair, Medics think they are Assault and never revive/heal, Snipers NEVER throw motion sensors. Everyone seems to have a me first attitude in this game now.

-9/10 people playing don't use any sort of teamwork and usually play a lonewolf style.

Conquest

-Conquest is a game of trading bases, with no real feel of achieving anything. It might as well be TDM.

-UAV terminal position SUCKS

-Game is way too short to mount a comeback.

-Lack of vehicles.

I feel after the first month of this game being out, people have either A: Got Dumber B: Don't care about anything other than KDR. It has become either you use explosives or you are minced meat. The abuse of Carl Gustavs is really annoying. That lack of variation of weapon selection shows how OP these weapons are. The maps are getting a tad old. These are the main reasons i am slowing down some.

Comment

I tried to go on bf2142, it seems the good old fellas teamworkers are there. (I currently uninstalled bf2, and bf2special forces so i could have more space) but maybe it is even better, but i just ****ing cant play a match of bf242 without shooting a explosive to the god damn wall, im just so used to it

Comment

I havn't played in a few weeks either. Just no urge

Comment

I'm a casual gamer by heart, BFBC2 doesn't have the BF2142 epicness to it. Nor the BF2 freshness and excitement to it.

To me, BFBC2 is just glorified CS.

There's no "tricks" to a map, perhaps partly due to the destruction physics.

Comment

bf2142 is the ****

Comment

it's just a video game, lol. stop taking it so seriously. if you want to play, then play. if not, then don't. it doesn't need to be made complicated

Comment

Its good to take some time off from a game, it gives you a new perspective when you come back to it.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                          Its good to take some time off from a game, it gives you a new perspective when you come back to it.
                          Yea it reminds you how bad the game is and why you took the break.

Comment

As long as EA/DICE, Infinity Ward and Activision continue to mass produce these short lived "slam bam thank you mam games" just for their own greed, people are going to feel as you do after playing a few months. Do you think that EA/DICE wants to create another bonafide FPS like BF2 and 2142, games that endure and last.... then forget about it. They make more buckaroo's crankin out these flash in the pan games they hipe as the greatest, only to bore real gamers after a few months. Well guys it isn't going to change because its just about the MONEY so get use to it. I might not like it but I have learned to live with it as I enjoy playing. For me it is therapy and a release from all the crap that is going on in this world today.....................just my point view and nothing more.

Comment

I suck at the game but I am having fun with it. Maybe once I unlock everything then I might get bored of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X