Very difficault to begin with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very difficault to begin with?

Shotties are universal, meaning all kits can use them.

Comment

But you can't use attachments with universal weapons. (M14, G3, Garand, Thompson, and shotguns)

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
        Ah, Are their attachments for the shotties as well? They seem to be really effective right now.
        No attachments, but you get slugs and a larger magazine. And magnum ammo also work with the shotties.

Comment

I thought this game was hard as hell to do well at first but raised my K/D .35 in last couple weeks. I don't see why people say AN-94 is god gun now, it was badass before they made it better at long range, and there is nothing wrong with the m16 after the patch. TBH I don't see all the whining about the sniper rifles either (enlighten me). The m-60 is as letal as always too. Point is if you work with a weapon for a day or two you'll get the hang of it's performance. Play with friends on comms, pay attention to how you get capped and borrow technics. Good Luck! pm me if ya need 3 buds to run with on teamspeak, two from ohio and one from texas. Oh didn't relize you're from the land downunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
            No attachments, but you get slugs and a larger magazine. And magnum ammo also work with the shotties.
            It must me the magnum ammo which makes them insanely amazing from what I have seen.

Originally posted by idontcare
            I thought this game was hard as hell to do well at first but raised my K/D .35 in last couple weeks. I don't see why people say AN-94 is god gun now, it was badass before they made it better at long range, and there is nothing wrong with the m16 after the patch. TBH I don't see all the whining about the sniper rifles either (enlighten me). The m-60 is as letal as always too. Point is if you work with a weapon for a day or two you'll get the hang of it's performance. Play with friends on comms, pay attention to how you get capped and borrow technics. Good Luck! pm me if ya need 3 buds to run with on teamspeak, two from ohio and one from texas. Oh didn't relize you're from the land downunder.
            Yeah, the down side to TGN stationed in the US

Comment

Working...
            X