X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AN94 the new M60

Originally posted by King Poulet
    sounds absurd that a russian riffle is better than an american riffle
    Is this a joke? Think AK but more accurate than m16 and you have something similar to AN-94. The AEK is even better than the AN-94.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
      Is this a joke? Think AK but more accurate than m16 and you have something similar to AN-94. The AEK is even better than the AN-94.
      I want a British Musket, one shot, 3 minutes of plumbing job, 1 minute of adding gun powder, 1 minute of draw time.

Makes you really appreciate every single bullet Oh, calculate the bullet drop too

Comment

so...what exactly is the best weapon out there now..

im hearing: AEK, AN-94, M60 from some people, UZI jk, what is it so i can pwn before new nerfing patch arrives

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19
          so...what exactly is the best weapon out there now..

im hearing: AEK, AN-94, M60 from some people, UZI jk, what is it so i can pwn before new nerfing patch arrives
          AN-94 for Assault, M60 for medic, Anything for engineer, and nothing for recon.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Personally:

Assault: M4A1, M16 (still good in my opinion), AUG, An94
            Recon: M14, GOL
            Medic: T88 LMG, M60 (Iron sight is better)
            Engineer: Gustav/AT4 + AK47 U or UMK-45

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
              I proudly raise my hand as a M2 Gustav abuser. (Plat star) But the nerf made no difference to me. I aim within few steps of the target, so that 4 m blast radius reduced to around 2 m makes no difference. The only difference I see is no more long range sniping shots.

Why did they do it to G3? Now I can't use Recon anymore (I stink at sniping), or I can stick to M14. But no close combat capabilities.

As for the 40 mm, most pub players use this like shotgun, then the comical part is when they can't predict the parabola arc. Not much of a problem to me.

Why did they touch M16? That gun was just perfect. It was like a M4A1 in semi-auto.

You should rock out with the SVU/Type 88 (SVU IMO, more ammo and it's quiet.). Makes for a nasty package when you learn how to deal with the kick they offer.

Comment

An-94

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                  The G3 is actually quite good, I understand why they nerfed it. But nobody used it anyway.
                  No, it's not good. Same damage as An-94, 3 times lower accuracy, 20 rounds :/

Comment

the AN94 is by far the superior weapon for assault

M60 for medic

Engineer is actually a hard one, his SMGs have some variety and its hard to choose a best one, the UZI is somewhat irrelevant though because its basically a downgraded PP2000 with broken ironsights

Recon, after the mega nerf most of the sniper rifles are useless, I believe the SV98 is considered to be the best choice now because of the clipsize etc, guns like the M95 are useless, the VSS is a killer though

Comment

For all those who are saying the G3 is no good, let me tell you that it was easily the best rifle pre-patch, i dunno about now, but that gun beforehand truly destroyed in all encounters.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        For all those who are saying the G3 is no good, let me tell you that it was easily the best rifle pre-patch, i dunno about now, but that gun beforehand truly destroyed in all encounters.
                        Yeah it did! It was nice having an option for recon class when you wanted to pretend to be a defenseless sniper and people would run at you thinking they could dodge pistol shots.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I want to puke playing the game now. Everybody is using AN94 and carl gustav abuse is still there largely unchanged. It went down for a few days after patch but now back to its previous glory. Only positive change is the 40mm nerf, that's noticeable.

Problem with AN94 is that it's NOT A FUN gun to use. I looved baur in 2142, had 20k+ kills with it. It was a fun and skillful gun to use. An94 is a point and click weapon. There's no recoil, which makes its time to kill by far the best. And after patch there's no alternative to it, at least before 416 and M16 were there to offer some change in gameplay when I got bored with An94. Now everybody and their mother uses them.

Originally I liked the patch changes, but now I don't even want to play the game.

Comment

I'm really not seeing this.
                            I'm still getting Hot Carled to death a lot, but I'm not seeing the AN-94 replacing the M60 as the uber-gun that everyone uses. I got my plat with it before the patch, so I haven't used it since. Same with the M60. But I'm killing people with other weapons just fine, bumping everything to silver and gold one at a time.

I'm still finding all kinds of other weapons on bodies, not just the AN-94.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              Yeah it did! It was nice having an option for recon class when you wanted to pretend to be a defenseless sniper and people would run at you thinking they could dodge pistol shots.

Crunch
                              A ghille suit in BF2 was mostly a guaranteed kill in closer-ranged combat. I've seen way too many shotgun packing recons in this to take them lightly.

Comment

I noticed I was dying by AN94 a lot more lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X