AN94 the new M60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AN94 the new M60

Was playing last night and 90% of the people who killed me were using the AN94 just running and gunning. Was getting hit at almost every distance.................nice work on the latest patch. It just seems like I have to start all over and re-adjust myself to a different style of play. Alot of the weapons are just plain worthless which makes no sense but guess I should be use to that as I have been playing every Bf game since day one. Still a bummer.....

Re: AN94 the new M60

Yeah, with AN-94, every game feels like Hardcore mode. They drop like flies. =D I like it though.

Comment

It's like a complete new game for me.

Being killed left and right.

Comment

its not like the M60 really, its more like the M60 in a sense that its now clearly the best assault rifle to use

its a powerful weapon but it was powerful before and should never been buffed

when they nerfed the M16 (why) and buffed the AN94 (why) they made the AN94 the clear cut best assault rifle

when it and the M16 should have been left alone, then with the improvements to the guns like the FN2000, assault would have been perfectly balanced rifle wise (the 40mmsgn nerf was dumb)

alas, patch was mega fail in the majority of balance changes tbh

Comment

I think T88 LMG is a slightly weaker version of M60. But it is very effective with red dot. Low recoil high rate of fire.

No one complained AN94 before, so I guess it's not that much of a problem.

Comment

all i gotta say is enjoy it while it lasts because they will nerf it with the next patch.

Comment

I think they really did an awful job with the last patch...

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                when they nerfed the M16 (why) and buffed the AN94 (why) they made the AN94 the clear cut best assault rifle
                They only nerfed M16 only at close range because it had the quickest time to kill. Not that it was really necessary as it's a burst fire weapon.

But An-94 clearly needed a buff at long range. Its rof is lower by 200 rpm compared to M16 and when shooting at long range, high recoil makes every second shot go off, which means you can only hit with one shot per burst and you can't do anything about it.
                Where it's overpowered is short to medium range, because "deviation added per shot" is too low which means you can have consistent accuracy while shooting non-stop. Deviation per shot should be increased from 0.35 to 0.4 or higher and then it'll be fine.

Comment

the deviation on the AN94 is low but it is still very effective over most ranges, the 3 shot burst of the M16 lost out in that regard

the thing with the M16 is, although it had high DPS and killing speed etc, this was mostly on paper crap, if you use it in game maxing out the M16 rof you won't hit **** at practically all ranges which is partly why imo the change was stupid

a lot of the changes though Demize has simply done on math alone without even using the weapons in game

Comment

I already liked the AN-94 the best even over the M60 before the patch, but they should be ashamed of what they did to my M16.

Comment

should watch it, with how Demize seems to have flipped, the AN94 will be "tweaked"

and do 5 damage over all ranges

Comment

I never did less than a 3.1 K/D with the AN-94 since the new patch (in like 10 rounds). Assault was the class I never played, and now it's the total opposite

Comment

im dissappointed, because I still dont have the game, and when I get it, it will be imbalanced

Comment

I find it quite easy to survive in most games I play, but in this game I just can't get a good combat record. The situational awareness or something. I don't know what it is but this really sucks.

Comment

More complaints lol Guys, please just play and quit b*tching about how a weapon is too powerfull... i am sorry but i never complain about that. In fact i have so much fun killing people with the pp-2000, uzi or any other weak rifles and never get bellow 1.5 k/d with them. Its frustrating getting killed i know but stop complaining about it. Mabe this game is not for you??

Comment

Working...
                              X