Graph over kills per weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graph over kills per weapon

Apparently the M60 is behind the most kills. What a surprise!

Source: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...s-o-matic.html

Re: Graph over kills per weapon

wow no contest. i actually thought 40mm would beat out knife but i guess not. i'm also surprised gustav isn't near the top.

Comment

i would have thought the 40mm would be number one by far, but i guess the m60 makes sense too. it seems to me that 90% of my deaths are because of noobtubers

Comment

Oh, my, ####.

Comment

LOL, people just love their easy kills, don't they? Like Minmaster I expected the Carl G to be higher up than that, but seeing the 40mm and M60 at the top (with the knife in between lol) doesn't surprise me in the least. Easy-kill explosives spam was the reason I stopped playing Titan in BF2142 and the reason I stopped playing this game altogether. If you were to do the same to BF2, I'd imagine you'd see the G36E to be the top of the food chain as well. DICE really has a hard-on for giving the best ballistic weapons to the medics for some reason.

Comment

I'm not too surprised. So many are talking about the M60 that many are going to see what the deal is. I get killed by more 8+ gold star tube users than by any gold star M60 user.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              I get killed by more 8+ gold star tube users than by any gold star M60 user.
              That's because they don't have gold stars on the M60. They have platinum stars.

Comment

The other end of the scale is also interesting. Cleary some weapons are considered useless, like the M14 and 40mm Shotgun.

Comment

i'm having a hard time killing with defibs, i only did it once and that was unintentional as i was trying to revive someone and the enemy walked into it. everytime i tried to kill with it since, i've been face blasted.

Comment

I'm torn between the M16 and AN-94 as my favorite weapon at this point, although I'm leaning towards the AN-94. I haven't even unlocked the M60 yet. lol

Comment

HEY........what about that damn repair tool ?????????

Comment

well we now know whats getting nerfed first. :laugh: Both the m60 and the 40mm are overpowered in comparison to other guns.

All the guns can kill pretty quickly but it's really no contest when using the m60 at any range or using the noob tube in close proximity. Even more so when you add things like the explosive unlock and magnum bullets.

Comment

I say we NERF the m60 making the knife the most effective weapon. There is something very wrong with a first person SHOOTER where the second weapon with the most kills is a knife.

One of the few things in this game that doesn't need to be nerfed is the m60 or at least not near as much as what people are wanting.

Make any argument you want. I predict stuff like, nerfing the m60 will make people use other guns and the knife won't be at the top of the list.

The reason the knife is at the top of the list isn't because the m60 is OP.

As far as my opinion goes, MW2 went to the extreme one way and BC2 went to the extreme the other way.

Comment

Top of the list is lolworthy, mainly because its so easy to kill with the knife and even ****ing easier to kill with an M60, I will rejoice when that thing gets nerfed and rambotard medics cry rivers of tears

Originally posted by jake_
                            I'm torn between the M16 and AN-94 as my favorite weapon at this point, although I'm leaning towards the AN-94. I haven't even unlocked the M60 yet. lol
                            You see the M16 BEATING the AN94 mwhahahahahahahaha (I am an m16 fanboy)

stick with that m16 dude, it pays off, accuracy, rof and mobility > all

Originally posted by Vreki
                            The other end of the scale is also interesting. Cleary some weapons are considered useless, like the M14 and 40mm Shotgun.
                            I know its pretty sad, I expected stuff like the defib but I didn't expect the 40mm shotgun to be there. It makes perfect sense though, most people pick the noob tube. I have started to use the 40mm shotgun lately though and it is immense, I just hope it gets a bit of a range buff to make it more attractive

Comment

I'd rather they buffed other guns to matched the M60/knife.

Some guns just don't feel lethal enough to use, so no one uses them.

Comment

Working...
                              X