Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does your pinky hurt?

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
    Maybe you have Ulnar nerve entrapment? My pinky finger stinks!

I don't see anywhere that it says pwrby has this keyboard? We can see your picture.
    If he's using his thumb on the left Ctrl button, there are very few keyboards out there where that is possible without some kind of strange claw mutation.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
      Nope, unless at close range with magnum ammo it's 1 bullet in the head and 2 in the body, exactly the same as BF2. As for the accuracy, the only thing that prevented you from sniping at extreme distance was the fog, the sniper rifle in BF2 didn't have any bullet drop and thus was more accurate.
      BF2 has bullet drop, comparable to BC2. You've been playing too much karkand. It would be and is insanely retarded to have bullet drop on a sniper rifles at short distances. What I mean by bullet drop is not the actually bullet dropping but the distance the gun is sighted at. Say a gun is sighted at 500 yards the scope makes up for the difference of bullet drop and you would aim exactly at what you wanted to hit. Need to look at damage charts before talking about something being exactly the same.

Example: If a gun does 50% damage as a body shot it will take two shots to kill someone at full health. If another gun does 99.9% damage it will also take two shots to kill someone at full health. Yet one gun does practically twice as much damage. For those people who dissect everything no BC2 doesn't have damage into the tenths. I don't feel like looking at damage charts right now this is just an example.

Comment

BF2 has some bullet drop, but it's nothing like BC2. Just watch some of these long range shots where he's a pixel or two above the target...

Comment

It's comparable, meaning BF2's maps are BIGGER! BC2's is just insanely retarded as no one scopes a sniper rifle for 40 meters. Regular guns in BF2 are sighted in at 100meters and you must count for bullet drop past that.

Comment

^Keyboard^ [G15 Refresh]

^Grip^: I find it very easy to use the thumb on the LEFT CTRL. Then use the 4 other fingers to sprint / swap weapons etc. Since in the previous BF games I also used my thumb for Z prone.

WASD: Standard Movement
            Shift: Run
            LEFT CTRL: Crouch
            E: Use
            R: Reload

BF 2142 had bullet drop.
            BF Vietnam didn't but it had bullet travel time over distance

pwrBY

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
              BF2 has some bullet drop, but it's nothing like BC2. Just watch some of these long range shots where he's a pixel or two above the target...

Bulletdrop and bullet travel time aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                Nope, unless at close range with magnum ammo it's 1 bullet in the head and 2 in the body, exactly the same as BF2. As for the accuracy, the only thing that prevented you from sniping at extreme distance was the fog, the sniper rifle in BF2 didn't have any bullet drop and thus was more accurate.
                I play HC exclusively and it is one hit kills with the sniper rifle to the body/head, magnum ammo or not. What's more, because the maps are smaller it is actually easier to snipe targets as they are, relatively, not that far away. Make the snipers in BFBC2 prone and easily two thirds of active players would become snipers and the game play would draw to a snail's pace of action and thus kill an otherwise very fun experience.

Comment

It seems to me that 2/3 of the players are snipers... right? Everyone's got a ghilliesuit on and hanging back while I'm defending/attacking the M-COM stations... sigh.

Comment

Yep, they made sniping too fun.

Comment

Sniping as an attacker is worthless.

Defenders have no tickets, so you are literally doing nothing to help your team, and are simply getting points (and not very many at that) for yourself.

On FF off servers, I kill everyone sniper I see on the attacking side (when on my team) and I also sniper cop them (Tracer Dart to the face)

Sometimes I will spawn in as engineer, and drop mines at their feet, ensuring a random grenade will kill them.

For all of you out there, STOP BEING WORTHLESS SNIPERS ON THE ATTACKING SIDE FOR RUSH. YOU ARE DOING NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP YOUR TEAM.

Comment

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
                        Sniping as an attacker is worthless. .
                        This is completely untrue, it depends completely on the type of sniper you are. With my red dot + sniper technique more often than not im the ONLY person who either gets near to or plants charges on the MCOM stations.

Comment

I think a couple of snipers can actually be a good thing for an attacking team. If they throw their balls and use mortars to clear MCOMs, that helps. Also, anyone the sniper kills is one waiting to respawn while you're arming the MCOM.
                          Obviously a whole team of snipers is sactacularly stupid and really can't help at all. But the same can be said for an entire team of assault/medics against tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                            I think a couple of snipers can actually be a good thing for an attacking team. If they throw their balls and use mortars to clear MCOMs, that helps. Also, anyone the sniper kills is one waiting to respawn while you're arming the MCOM.
                            Obviously a whole team of snipers is sactacularly stupid and really can't help at all. But the same can be said for an entire team of assault/medics against tanks.
                            This. :nod:

Comment

The only satisfaction some people get out of the game is from sniping. Don't think they bought the game to please others. They frankly don't care if they win or lose because that actually isn't the goal of playing these games. The game is meant for entertainment and while I am a competitive person and prefer my team to win, this isn't true for everyone.

I personally believe increasing the accuracy of weapons will convince more people not to snipe. It would be nice for at least the first bullet from weapons to go where you point it.

Comment

IMO this is a squad-based game and not meant for folk's individual pleasures... you can go w@nk when you're offline. If you're not playing for the win, then what's the point? It's like sitting down for a game of checkers and just randomly moving without any kind of strategy. When I play checkers, I'm trying to win, not just be an impediment to the other side until they finally overcome my pathetic moves.

Sure, I can't tell anyone how to play the game, but again, what's the point of playing a team game if you're not going to play as part of the team? I get completely disgusted to enter a round and find that most everyone else is just having a big sniper war. A couple of snipers per side, okay. IMO the optimal team consists of Assaults, Medics and Engineers with some snipers providing cover.
                                LOL that you can't type W-A-N-K without being edited. Is that a bad word?

Comment

Working...
                                X