Does your pinky hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your pinky hurt?

Well i found this on the EA forums. It is to toggle crouch, instead of having to constantly hold down LCtrl. I thought of using it, but im so used to it now, i don't need it.

Here is the change log :
    Change Log
    2.0.5:
    - added "EnableSpotOnFire" which will send the "Spot" (aka "social") key when you press the "Fire" button
    - fixed a bug when "EnableCrouchToggle=0" that prevented you from crouching more than once
    - various optimizations
    2.0.4:
    - added sprint from crouch when using "EnableCrouchToggle=1" and "EnableSprintToggle=0"
    - script now recognizes sprint from double-pressing "Forward"
    2.0.3:
    - fixed crouch bug that occurred when using "EnableAimHoldToggle=1" with "EnableCrouchToggle=0"
    - changed default "ScriptToggle" hotkey to "F12"
    2.0.2:
    - reworked "AimHold" to prevent key autorepeat while held down
    - added "SuspendOnChat" setting which disables the script until "ENTER" is pressed; this should let you chat in-game without having to issue the ScriptToggle hotkey before/after
    - added "ChatAll", "ChatTeam", "ChatSquad" settings so you can specify the in-game keybinds for use with "SuspendOnChat"
    2.0.1:
    - only allow hotkeys if BFBC2 window is active
    - added "AimHold" hotkey setting which allows "AimHold" key to be different than the "Aim" keybind
    - added setting for beep on script toggle
    2.0: reworked release; reads user settings from settings.ini
    1.0: initial release

Explore our Video Game Forums. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

Re: Does your pinky hurt?

You could try changing the keys....i started doing that years ago in FPS games. I cant play with WASD, having my fingers in a cone isnt comfortable. I use ASDF, A is crouch, S and D are left and right and F is jump. Space bar is back and right mouse button is forward, i play for hours with no hand pain.

Comment

I hate using a toggle button for crouch. I remapped the buttons in CoD4 so I could hold left-ctrl for crouch.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
        I hate using a toggle button for crouch. I remapped the buttons in CoD4 so I could hold left-ctrl for crouch.
        And that's why it's great when the devs give us a choice for things like these.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
          this

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSlammy
            You could try changing the keys....i started doing that years ago in FPS games. I cant play with WASD, having my fingers in a cone isnt comfortable. I use ASDF, A is crouch, S and D are left and right and F is jump. Space bar is back and right mouse button is forward, i play for hours with no hand pain.
            are your fingers like all the same length or something?
            like this:
            Lol JK

because thats just confusing...i remember one guy from another game told me he uses instead of WASD he uses QWED with the keys below being other stuff

Comment

I always use a mouse button for crouch, so it doesn't bother me either.

Comment

I have my scroll wheel click on my mouse button as the crouch key so it doesnt get annoying

Comment

use a n52te guys you`ll never look back

The gaming controllers are capable of improving your gaming performance and deciding the outcome of your game to a certain extent.

Comment

Fish- I use a N52te, and yes I can't look back, playing with a keyboard is foreign now. However I still want toggle crouch, and since I don't use default keys this would have been a nice option. Hopefully this will be a normal option soon.

Comment

That thing looks rather intense! Fairly cheap too.

Comment

yea it take a week or so to get used to it but once you have you`ll wonder how you managed without it

Comment

I had a Nostromo a couple of years ago that I ended up giving away because it made my hand hurt like crazy. I went to all the trouble of getting used to it and then all I got for my trouble was severe cramps in my hand.

Currently, my pinky is getting a workout and a half and I can now curl 25 lbs with it.

Comment

I think all you guys are crouching too much!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                              I think all you guys are crouching too much!
                              Crouching is the new prone. :wee:

Comment

Working...
                              X