ATI and NVIDIA released new drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATI and NVIDIA released new drivers

Has Nvidia come out with a (fixed) newer update than the one released when this thread was written?

Comment

doesn't seem like it.
      i still can't quit the game to desktop 9 out of 10 times with the new drivers.

Comment

No, ATI is still at 10.3 and NVidia at 72.3something

Ive heard ATI has a patch for some issue, but I dont know if it was released.

UPDATE: Scinto posted the ATI thing:
        Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Quick question for all that are savvy in the PC, I am using the latest driver for Nvidia, I am running a 8800GTS 320, AMD X64 Dual Core 2.10Ghz processor and XP SP3, now when I fraps my in game play I am averaging about 12-18 fps, which sucks! I know at bear minimum you want 30 and up, could this driver be causing my lag?

Side note, I am running DX9, low graphic settings and headphones for audio, bloom is set to false, AA is off, and my FOV is 75.

Comment

Originally posted by [SA]4|MSgt.Beav
            Quick question for all that are savvy in the PC, I am using the latest driver for Nvidia, I am running a 8800GTS 320, AMD X64 Dual Core 2.10Ghz processor and XP SP3, now when I fraps my in game play I am averaging about 12-18 fps, which sucks! I know at bear minimum you want 30 and up, could this driver be causing my lag?

Side note, I am running DX9, low graphic settings and headphones for audio, bloom is set to false, AA is off, and my FOV is 75.
            There was an issue about false FPS numbers. Do you actually feel the lag? How much memory do you have? Does single player have a higher FPS?

Comment

Originally posted by {SA}4|Pfc.Chevy
              There was an issue about false FPS numbers. Do you actually feel the lag? How much memory do you have? Does single player have a higher FPS?
              I avg 25-30+ fps in single player. I feel the lag in multi.

Comment

So your system should be fine. Your low FPS is related to your server side or anything you have running in the background related to the internet. Lets see if the R9 update will help you.

Comment

Anyone with 8800GT has seen increase in performance with these new drivers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1989
                    Anyone with 8800GT has seen increase in performance with these new drivers ?
                    I have a 8800GTS and I can't see a difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X