Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General of the Army.......level 50?

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
    Back to the good ole days of bawwwing about padders. Keep it up.
    I have to agree with this, i really dont see why people care?

Its as you all said, they do it for the attention and we give it straight back to them.

You dont nurture a dog everytime it whines, else it will never learn.

Comment

Well the fact that he pads doesnt bother me. If he's hackin in game then that does bother me. People use hacks because it makes the game FUN!!!!

Comment

I can understand hacking yes as this can destroy the game for others aswell. Padding however is just a bunch of guys wasting their own time in an empty server to inflate their ego.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          I can understand hacking yes as this can destroy the game for others aswell. Padding however is just a bunch of guys wasting their own time in an empty server to inflate their ego.
          And in the end; those guys will never set foot on a legit server, or try to be in any sort of real competition; they just want the big number ONE next to theuir name, and having an impossible to defeat score. does anybody here think they will accept a challenge? they have nothing to prove really.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
            And in the end; those guys will never set foot on a legit server, or try to be in any sort of real competition; they just want the big number ONE next to theuir name, and having an impossible to defeat score. does anybody here think they will accept a challenge? they have nothing to prove really.
            Rofl, the guy wont even know how to shoot, when he get to the real situation

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
              Well the fact that he pads doesnt bother me. If he's hackin in game then that does bother me. People use hacks because it makes the game FUN!!!!
              It should bother you. Games are fun all by themselves, no hacks needed.

Comment

Originally posted by dfour
                ...I still say the only reward he should get is all his stats reset to o and loose all his ranks/badges/pins and unlocks. It would serve him right :salute:
                I know, padding is so obvious when your looking at stats. You would think EA would have a script running on the database pulling a list of obvious padders for reset, and I'm not talking about questionable stats, stuff like "this account is level 50 in x days", or "killstreak of 200", etc..
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

It's confirmed they will reset his account; maybe they'll erase his soldier as well.

Personally I don't think it merits a ban, just a reset everytime he's up to it; until he gets tired of trying to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                    It's confirmed they will reset his account; maybe they'll erase his soldier as well.

Personally I don't think it merits a ban, just a reset everytime he's up to it; until he gets tired of trying to do it.
                    Source?

And, what if he does one day for some reason get 50 legit and EA still reset his account? Why shoulhd he punished for that?

imo, I don't really give a damn about padders as long as they do it in empty servers..

Comment

Look for one of the multiple "CHEATER ON TOP OF LEADERBOARD" topics over at the uk forums; that guys is being reported 100 times a day; a DICE representative told the masses they will eventually reset him along with other people that have stat padded. I figured he meant everybody over level 45 on the leaderboard lol.

Now seriously; I don't mean you couldn't get to 45 in two weeks; but a wuick glance at the stats of all the top 100 produce let's say... interesting results.
                      Seriously, guys with streaks ranking in the hundreds, over 300 SPM, 80% accuracy, over 90% headshots, etc. I am not saying you couldn't find ONE person able to pull it off, just that is very suspicious that all the top guys have such skewed up and stacked stats. consistent KDR of over 3 with very little time on vehicles is pretty suspect in my eyes too

Comment

Working...
                      X