General of the Army.......level 50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General of the Army.......level 50?

Is this player for real.................. Bu.Rogers with over 5,000,000 score and less than 60 hours played. Ea should check this guy out and let us all know what his secrets to success are. ( bfbcs.com/pc )

Re: General of the Army.......level 50?

What, you mean you don't score 1500 points per minute and have a KDR over 94? Looks to me like you need to l2p.

Comment

damn he's really good, his Recon KD is a bit lacking though, I mean, it's only 20... tut tut

Comment

he is obviously a padder and his kdr is 90+
        if you mean this one http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Bu.Rogers

Comment

Yep.

Comment

obviously

Comment

Yeah, it is very obvious. Hopefully EA removes the account soon like they did with so many in BF2.

Comment

they will, I wouldn't worry about it. they wll remove and ban him, just like they did with all the padders in bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by [29ID]A|CPT.Juno{XX}
                  they will, I wouldn't worry about it. they wll remove and ban him, just like they did with all the padders in bf2.
                  is this sarcasm?

They reset some stat padders in the leaders boards but they mostly reset people who hacked there scores with hacked server feed. Take Bu.Rogers for example. His stats are fine in bf2 he's 3star with like a 45-1 kdr.

Comment

No, I was pretty satisfied with at the rate padders were removed. I was being sincere.

Comment

You know, I never understand why stats really matter in this game at all. Honestly having good stats doesn't make you any better, there's no rewards of some sort for it so I don't know why someone would spend time doing head shot over and over on his friend for...

Comment

Why do people cheat at all? Some people are just "special".

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                          You know, I never understand why stats really matter in this game at all. Honestly having good stats doesn't make you any better, there's no rewards of some sort for it so I don't know why someone would spend time doing head shot over and over on his friend for...
                          It also makes me wonder why anyone cares if people pad.

They pad for attention, and we keep giving it to them.

Comment

I would care if i put in a real effort to be #1 in the world. For some schmuck to sit in a server and pad all day is pretty sad. Put him in a real game and im sure he gets his anus handed to him rather quickly. Im thinking he just wants to see his name #1 and like the attention he gets from it. Like right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                              It also makes me wonder why anyone cares if people pad.

They pad for attention, and we keep giving it to them.
                              Well, I can see two points:
                              1) If half your team is statspadding, you will get overrun by the enemy and have no fun at all.
                              2) Some may try to reach the top legitimately, but that is pointless if the first ten pages are filled with statpadders.

Comment

Working...
                              X