Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Choppers are made of n000b.....so how do I activate the parachutes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Choppers are made of n000b.....so how do I activate the parachutes.

Its chris? Most people here have learned to take him with a handful of salt.

Comment

I've noticed, he always posts in threads relating to competition...yet he's probably never played competitively in any game...

Comment

why would he? he would no longer be so l33t!

Comment

I've never played comp BF or CoD. I played UT2k4 Dodgeball scrims and 1v1. :wee:

No, really. It was fun as hell. I was number 1 according to Csports.net, which has since disappeared it seems .

Oddly enough, I don't remember people needing mods for UT or CS or Quake to be competitive...

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
            What do you not understand about almost killed? Which word are you having trouble with; almost or killed?
            And which part of 2006 did you not understand? The ability to shoot midair, aswell as pronespam, was patched out in the beginning of 2006, just 6-7 months after the game was released, at the time when BF2 was competitively at its peak. The whole list of arguments is there to prove that you dont know what youre talking about. Especially since you claim youve played the game on a competitive level. Youve even tried coming up with completely invalid arguments (immunity to explosive damage by pronespamming, seriously? Especially when I pointed you to the version of the game where its still possible and being used/done on a regular basis, and immunity is something which is not real).

What team did you play for, for how long did you play and how far did you get? Did pronespamming "almost" kill the competition for you, or the whole competitive community? Because quite frankly, the fact that the competitive community was booming (do you understand what that means?) in 2006 is literally debunking your opinion. Or do I have to take a visit into your fantasy land where "almost" means "not really"?

Comment

I'm sorry. Think less of me if you will, but after reading the last few posts, its obvious this thread is done and now its down to what words mean what.

Enjoy your games.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X