Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: COD7 Monthly fee

Originally posted by AKULA
    Do you guys really think that just because you pay x amount per month you will get better policing, connection updates etc???? I call Bull$hit on that one. The way I see it companies love to throw us bones to keep us quiet. They will make promises, calm everyone down, slowly and cheaply introduce monthly fees and the slowly raise the monthly price. I've seen it many times before. When auto insurance became mandatory the insurance companies slowly increased their prices and now they totally RAPE the public. Sure some of it was because if crap drivers who kept getting into accidents but it doesn't explain how they now try to findevery excuse NOT to help you.....

Look all I'm trying to say is don't be fooled by all this bull$hit sweet talk that activision may feed you to try and make you feel "good" about them taking YOUR money every month. They are already charging us a stupid amount for the game but I'd rather pay the 60-70 dollars to get the game than get the game for free and be forced tipsy a monthly fee.
    I haven't read anything from activision on the topic of monthly fee's. I am going off of real experience in other genres that do have monthly fees. Car insurance isn't comparable at all to video games.

People simply will not pay to play a crappy game.

You seriously think the price of liability is "rape"?

Comment

I m going to wait and see how many ppl ther will be playing these maps, not going to make the same mistake that i did whit bf2 booster packs

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
        I m going to wait and see how many ppl ther will be playing these maps, not going to make the same mistake that i did whit bf2 booster packs
        Posting in the wrong thread.

Comment

"You seriously think the price of liability is "rape"?"

Of course.

Next time you're in a serious accident, come back and tell me how well your insurance company acted to be sure you
          were properly compensated for your loss.

But that's besides the point. I've said my peice. The day cod starts charging a monthly fee for online gaming is the day I stop playing COD.

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
            "You seriously think the price of liability is "rape"?"

Of course.

Next time you're in a serious accident, come back and tell me how well your insurance company acted to be sure you
            were properly compensated for your loss.

But that's besides the point. I've said my peice. The day cod starts charging a monthly fee for online gaming is the day I stop playing COD.
            I could only do that if I had full coverage. You said "mandatory" and full coverage has never been mandatory. I do have full coverage but that is besides the point. In that case though I would make sure my vehicle was properly adjusted.

Was it a car you lost?

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
              If Activision was to make the next call of duty a subscription based game, I don't see their theory behind treating PC gamers at all. Firstly they piss them off with No dedi servers + complete console port, and then to make up for it and try and win some PC gamers back, they make their next installment pay 2 play...

Wait, wat.

My thoughts exactly. IW has to know they lost a lot of fan base with the PC crowd. I just don't see pc players paying a monthly fee after what IW and Activision has done us.

Comment

Working...
              X