Will BFBC2 replace BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will BFBC2 replace BF2?

Its an excuse to change the game permanently. It starts out simple, a few little changes, next thing you know, BAM, no dedicated servers.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Its an excuse to change the game permanently. It starts out simple, a few little changes, next thing you know, BAM, no dedicated servers.

Crunch
      Yeah, keep joking. That stuff is NOT funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
        I don't see what's wrong with calling BC2 a 'different' Battlefield game. It has a different playstyle than the other PC Battlefield games, with a smaller player count and different map designs. I'm not saying you can't like one more than the other, but to flat out call one better or worse is just generalizing, which leads us to "better in some areas, worse in some". So what is wrong with calling it 'different'?
        Because "calling it different" has always gone hand in hand with discrediting negative opinions. If people cant fight argument to argument, fact to fact, they always resort to a "matter of opinion". Fact is, this games aspects can easily be compared to every single aspect in previous BF games. Its advertised as a war theatre game, part of the Battlefield franchise. It has infantry, vehicles and gamemodes utilizing them. Calling it "different" in a debate on its flaws and strenghts is similar to saying "Its not better or worse, its just different, so STFU, and by the way, its much better than THAT game for this and that reason."

Comment

Crunch
          I'm not laughing. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
            Yeah, that's the crux of the problem. diehards are hellbent on not liking anything that is not BF2, wich, wow as it was; is not the end-all FPS some would like it to be.
            Heh, but I'm not a diehard

Comment

Im not saying that its funny guys. Thats what happened.

I was in that chat room when 402 came on and announced that. The podcast was silent but the chatroom exploded.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I was in that chat room when 402 came on and announced that. The podcast was silent but the chatroom exploded.

Crunch
                Those two months will be forever engraved into my videogamers memory.

Comment

Crunch
                  I was there, too. I had to go smoke. Then a bunch of us sat in the vent channel and discussed it for about two hours.
                  I've quit playing that game, though. I've quit smoking, too. Coincidence?

Comment

i think it will have a big effect on both BF2 and BF2142. Probably will hurt 2142 more because the team play is as good in BC2 so more clans will move on. Those still clinging to their glory days in BF2 will stick around but for the rest it's on to new and exciting territory.

Comment

IN my opinion It will but that is mine.

Comment

After playing BFBC2 I cna say NO!

Comment

Yes absolutely... and then BF3 will replace BFBC2, and so it goes on.
                          Battlelog; jeffb7

Comment

From the looks of it, the BF2 forum died in one blow...

Comment

Working...
                            X