No announcement yet.

Old news is old, but new news is new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old news is old, but new news is new...

yea if they're not gonna give us prone, at least give us toggle crouch. i agree.

Comment

A thing about prone in the older BF games was that it had a drastic effect on you accuracy. But in BC2 your stance doesnt seem to affect your accuracy at all, making it less relevant

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
        A thing about prone in the older BF games was that it had a drastic effect on you accuracy. But in BC2 your stance doesnt seem to affect your accuracy at all, making it less relevant
        Doesn't crouching improve accuracy any more? Isn't one of the final upgrades for the medic that accuracy is increased while crouching or stationary? Or am I mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
          Doesn't crouching improve accuracy any more? Isn't one of the final upgrades for the medic that accuracy is increased while crouching or stationary? Or am I mistaken?
          I must admit that I don't know for certain, but I cant see much of a difference.

As for the medic unlock, you are probably thinking at this one. But obviously that information is a bit inaccurate:

Comment

If the crosshairs are any indication, there's no difference in base accuracy between crouching and standing. Just teabag something and watch your crosshairs and you'll notice they don't fluctuate. It may reduce recoil to be crouched, though, but I've not really noticed a big difference between standing and crouching overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              I must admit that I don't know for certain, but I cant see much of a difference.

As for the medic unlock, you are probably thinking at this one. But obviously that information is a bit inaccurate:
              lol yeah thats the one.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                lack of dolphin diving is a dumb excuse for removing prone.
                I never said it was an excuse for removing prone only that if prone weren't present then the one benefit would be the absence of DD. Even BF2 eventually got it right after the 1.5 patch.

As for the guy that had no problem dealing with DD's with his PKM: I should hope not.

Comment

Working...
                X