Clear All

Re: Tips and Tricks

Originally posted by unreal_calibur
    well - in my personal opinion
    AutoHotKey IS a cheat :rules:
    it is an external program used to modify game play
    (as are ALL macros)

especially there ARE ways to do much of this in game options
    (I moved the crouch and sprint and move buttons to mouse)

Comment

Originally posted by thedragon
      autohotkey is a cheat :rules:
      It is an external program used to modify game play
      (as are all macros)
      herp derp

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
        well - in my personal opinion
        AutoHotKey IS a cheat :rules:
        it is an external program used to modify game play
        (as are ALL macros)
        Oh, your one of those people >.<

I feel that are fine. If you find it easier to press one button instead of two then so be it.

Comment

Shotgun tip:

Bunny hop, strafe left and right, crouch when using a shotgun, make you extremely hard to hit. Especially for medics and engineers, as for the medic, their recoil is high, for engineer, their ammo is limited.

Also remember to reload whenever possible, sometimes it takes more than 4 shots to take down someone midrange.

Comment

Carl Gustav-

When reloading your CG for another round, switch weapons to cancel the reload animation, then switch back, making for a quicker reload. No, i dont use the CG...EVER.. but a friend told me about it, thought i'd pass it along :P

Comment

do you not use it because it's too easy to get kills with it? just wondering...

Comment

I use it all the time because:
                1. it works
                2. it pisses ppl off.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  do you not use it because it's too easy to get kills with it? just wondering...
                  I like to go against the grain. I hate using FOTM weapons for kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                    Carl Gustav-

When reloading your CG for another round, switch weapons to cancel the reload animation, then switch back, making for a quicker reload. No, i dont use the CG...EVER.. but a friend told me about it, thought i'd pass it along :P
                    This works on all weapons, as soon as the ammo counter refills, you can switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                      This works on all weapons, as soon as the ammo counter refills, you can switch.
                      It seems to help the most with launchers and LMGs, I think.

And here's a tip: Don't use shotgun slugs and magnum on small clan servers.
                      Even better, just avoid small clan servers...

Comment

This trick also works on BF2/2142 actually, I don't remember if it works for 1942/V too.

Comment

I find that there are some pretty useless medics out there, especially the ones that revive you AS SOON as you die while the guy who had killed you is still RIGHT there, so you get revived and killed once again.

One reason I pat close attention to teammates as a medic.

Comment

I guess most medic than chain rez you are aware about the fact they're useless, they just grind points. But it's not like BF2/2142, in BC2 you have 1-2 seconds of invincibility when you're revived so you can run out of danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                              I guess most medic than chain rez you are aware about the fact they're useless, they just grind points. But it's not like BF2/2142, in BC2 you have 1-2 seconds of invincibility when you're revived so you can run out of danger.
                              I actually hate that crap. I've unloaded clips into people after they were revived, only to be killed 2 seconds later.

Comment

if they're invincible due to spawn/revive invulnerability, they shouldn't be able to damage me. too many times i got killed by the guy who just got revived because he is invulnerable.

Comment

Working...
                                X