First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Impressions

Despite not being able to play as server browser CTD's, I like the fact that they have their own updater in the games directory reminds me of wow but still easier than having to hunt around for a decent sites.

Comment

Use the play now button if the server browser crashes. It's still hard to get into a server... but at least you're not crashing

Comment

i think EA is fixing something. that's why your crashing to desktop. maybe fix for the lag???

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
          Use the play now button if the server browser crashes. It's still hard to get into a server... but at least you're not crashing
          too bad that the few times i load into a game i get kicked after the loading screen :P

Comment

has anyone been kicked while in mid game and then still get your points or does it give you your points after that match is done or what?

Comment

Originally posted by BIFF EXPLODER
              too bad that the few times i load into a game i get kicked after the loading screen :P
              Yea... not funny anymore

I'll probably try again tomorrow. Now to finish that Stalker game I started a while ago...

Comment

Originally posted by [IC]Black Templar =TRO=
                has anyone been kicked while in mid game and then still get your points or does it give you your points after that match is done or what?
                Stats - Stats were down when the Beta launched due to a massive demand on the EA servers. This is being worked on but at last check the stats were working again.
                From EA Forums.

Originally posted by Demize99
                RT @repi The #BFBC2 PC beta central login servers are wonky right now, might experience problems/crashes listing servers. Team working on it
                depending on how many are in the "team" we this might get resolved soon.

Edit; tried Play Now about 5 mins ago and it was working, nice to know that this beta confirmed my suspicions that my GPU is dying :|: , back to my 3870's

Comment

I actually got a decent round in with minor lag. This game is a blast to play minus the issues. I still crash to desktop once a round finishes.

Comment

Settle for lower settings guys? till they sort thier coding out!,we all know this is a battlefield game expect hotfixes hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                      Settle for lower settings guys? till they sort thier coding out!,we all know this is a battlefield game expect hotfixes hehe
                      Lower settings have what to do with laggy servers?

Comment

True just trying to help ?less demand on your own connection?probably people from all over with all types of crazy pings too

Not sure as i dont have beta access yet

Comment

It's definitely some master server crap going on. I got into one-two lag free games at around 8 PM CET and then all hell broke loose, lol.

Funny fact, the game seems to have a built in swear filter. Pretty lulzy.

Comment

I have played one match had a smile on my face the whole time and came in first woohoo !
                            now its nothing but issues cant play at all its bumming me out
                            server browser CTD , play now, says check connections ;(

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                              It's definitely some master server crap going on. I got into one-two lag free games at around 8 PM CET and then all hell broke loose, lol.

Funny fact, the game seems to have a built in swear filter. Pretty lulzy.
                              Yeah, I found it pretty hilarious that there is an ingame swear filter yet the characters freely use the f-bomb.

Comment

Installing right now.

I am to report on performance un not quite minimal but surely not recommended specs. :P

Just Need my keys to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X