First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Impressions

Ok, I haven't got it yet. I'm still queuing but let's hear your first impressions.

This is your first impressions on the FIRST day ONLY of playing. I'll post another thread next week for second impressions once you've got used to it and into the game a little.

Re: First Impressions

is it me or is scope zoom lag still around? lol

and not a big fan of the out of focus thingy when scoped.

Comment

Sound is unreal, its amazing.

Game is great but my comp is going to get a serious overhaul.

Will be taking screens and vids once things calm down.

Comment

It's pretty awesome. All the servers are lagged out pretty much so it's hard to get a good feel for the gameplay because you're teleporting back and forth all the time but the graphics are great, sound is awesome, and I really don't have much to complain about. Menus are very nice, UI in general as well.

FOV is a bit low, but not too bad. Got some screenshots up in another thread here

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Lots of really laggy servers, sticky keys sometimes, VOIP issues. Other than that, this game is absolutely awesome.

Also
          Game runs great maxed out with my q6600 and gtx 260 216.

Comment

Bad Company 1 I remember had some server problems in the beginning... should be fixed soon I suppose.

Comment

did i say i really hate the blurred out hyperspace look feature when scoping? any way to turn it off?

and trees... they aren't that crisp. very choppy lookin'.

BTW, anybody else getting no ping shown in the server browser?

Comment

Overall great, I love the feel and handling. The sniper zoom is very annoying...

other than that...man latency is an issue.

Comment

Okay....this game is so laggy right now its pointless playing. Hopefully these issues will be fixed by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
                    Okay....this game is so laggy right now its pointless playing. Hopefully these issues will be fixed by tomorrow.
                    I agree, so far it has been unplayable

Comment

great looking and impressive, cant wait for it to be fully polished.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
                        Also
                        Game runs great maxed out with my q6600 and gtx 260 216.
                        That's what I needed to see. I have a Q9300, 4GB DDR2 and GTX280.
                        Since I have the same amount of RAM and a similar CPU, I don't expect to have any problems.

Comment

Well I ran it all high on a 3.5GHz i7, 6GB RAM and A 258GTX and it stuggled.

Comment

Game runs maxed out (well almost) with about 30 FPS for me

Intel i5 2,67 GHz
                            ATI Radeon HD5770 1 GB
                            4 BG DDR3 RAM

Playing it at 1680*1050 with lowest settings though, I prefer a smooth game. The FPS is pretty stable though so you're not completely screwed if you're stuck with 60 > fps :P

Comment

FPS seems to be around 40-50 with high settings and 1680x1050.
                              That is on a Phenomen II 955 and two 4850 in crossfire, but I havent been able to get into any fights, so FPS may drop significantly when that happens.

But the sound is amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X