Enyone got bored already ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enyone got bored already ?

I agree with you minmaster, never again buying an IW product, Treyarch however, if they treat the PC market correctly then im more than happy to stick with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
      im sorry but i really dont see what people dont like about this game. it is newer, i dont think better, but then not worse either. it is different.
      So lag and shoddy hitreg pretty much every match isn't worse? Relying on VAC to ban cheaters whenever they get around to it isn't worse? The complete lack of mods and custom maps isn't worse?

Sure, it's different. And in my opinion, it's worse in many ways.

Comment

I hear the "I'm not buying the next EA game, or IW game or DICE game, again" line so many times, and yet people do one thing and say a completely different thing. We all know you will buy their games, no matter how bad they are.

Comment

I can honestly say though that i wont buy from IW again, its too frustrating.

Comment

How many people actually said that about IW but yet bought it anyway.

Comment

You can never say never. Thats the only time you can say never. Never is too long. Things change. You know next time what to look for.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

HaHa is that snow I see falling in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                  HaHa is that snow I see falling in the background.
                  Yeah, they turned the snow machine on

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

well despite all the negative pub IW got leading up to MW2 release, i think it totally worked in their favor in the end. it fueled interest and generated publicity which probably led to more sales gained than sales lost. remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity. i wasn't really aware of MW2 coming out until all the hooplah and controversy tbh. and i was pretty desperate for any decent shooter as the PC gaming scene has been pretty lacking in that dept. they got a lot of us good when we were vulnerable.:hmm:

what's funny is, i actually welcomed IW net because i kinda understood where they were coming from. earlier this year, i bought cod5 WaW and i was rather put off by so many servers that wouldn't let me sprint, move around without having my sights up all the time, and constant threats to kick/ban me if i didn't listen to them and their 100 scrolling lines of server rules. i just about had it with that stuff and just wanted to play the game how it was meant to be played. i still don't find MW2 a bad game, it's just that it lacks depth and replay value of games like BF. having played both MW games though, i think i pretty much know what to expect now and i will most likely not be buying the future titles. MW2 made me curious to how much they can improve from MW1, but in the end i felt it was pretty much the same thing plus some over the top killstreaks.

Comment

I got bored. It's not as appealing as MW1. Idk wut it is....

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        You can never say never. Thats the only time you can say never. Never is too long. Things change. You know next time what to look for.

Crunch
                        That is very true, a lot can change, IW might change their tune for their next game.

Comment

I guess I'm one of the lone hold-outs. I can't say that I find myself pining for this game, however, certainly not after reading this and the countless other threads across the net, nor having watched my kids play the game on their Xbox. I must say, too, that I don't know what all the hoopla was about about the SP game. It looked weak to me in comparison with CoD4's. Very hectic and the storyline was just a jumble of set pieces that never really felt related to one another. The WOW moments felt forced and totally out of line for either the characters in the game or the story line, in general.

I never said I'd never buy another game from IW but I will definitely being doing my homework on their next title and I won't be anticipating it as much as I was this particular outing.

I can only hope that Bad Company 2 holds as much promise as both its demo and videos have illustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
                            I guess I'm one of the lone hold-outs. I can't say that I find myself pining for this game, however, certainly not after reading this and the countless other threads across the net, nor having watched my kids play the game on their Xbox. I must say, too, that I don't know what all the hoopla was about about the SP game. It looked weak to me in comparison with CoD4's. Very hectic and the storyline was just a jumble of set pieces that never really felt related to one another. The WOW moments felt forced and totally out of line for either the characters in the game or the story line, in general.

I never said I'd never buy another game from IW but I will definitely being doing my homework on their next title and I won't be anticipating it as much as I was this particular outing.

I can only hope that Bad Company 2 holds as much promise as both its demo and videos have illustrated.
                            You are not alone. I consider myself a CoD fan and have been quite active on these forums, yet I just don't have the motivation to buy MW2. (for the record I never said I was boycotting, nor have I pirated it)

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
                              . I must say, too, that I don't know what all the hoopla was about about the SP game. It looked weak to me in comparison with CoD4's. Very hectic and the storyline was just a jumble of set pieces that never really felt related to one another. The WOW moments felt forced and totally out of line for either the characters in the game or the story line, in general.
                              The SP is nothing special, and IWnet is crap. But it is the only game except WoW that I have seen ads for in television for a long time. The game was hyped up by a massive ad campaing, and thats why it sold so well.

Comment

Well after a few days of some good old Bf2 now, I am really starting to see how poor a game MW2 really is. Behind the fact it's new exciting and different, lies a disgrace of a Call of Duty title, essentially CoD4 for the idiots.

I still enjoy playing it now and again working my way to some of the titles and emblems, but as much as I want to do it the sheer crapiness of the game is compeling me to play anything but it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X