Enyone got bored already ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enyone got bored already ?

Just wanted to know if enyone els is getting bored of this game ? For me it s getting boring i think it s duo to that it s so random and arcadish it doest rly requer that much skill. I m not saying i m pro but i m a prety decent player that is well know to fps. I dont know mayby i just need to let it rest for couple of weeks or something. Whats your 2 cents about this

ps: what happend to the forums ? it looks kinda ****ty

Re: Enyone got bored already ?

yea the fun factor has tailed off after i started my first prestige. hopefully we'll be getting some free DLCs very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
      ps: what happend to the forums ? it looks kinda ****ty
      Someone didn't read up top:
      TGN has recently upgraded to VBulletin 4.0! With that in mind, please bear with us as we update our stylesheets and templates to be completely compatible with the new version. Thanks!

Comment

I am starting to get bored with it.

Comment

I still find it enjoyable, though it does annoy me sometimes with the hackers and server lag.

Comment

I am not bored, but the lag is getting to me.
            So currently I am playing Torchlight and a bit TF2. It is much less frustrating.

Comment

Kinda getting bored with it, might pick it up again later next year if people are still playing.

Comment

Ahhh, the tail end of the hype machine. I'm gonna put money on MW3 being just as massive and just as short lived.

Comment

Don't jump to conclusions my friend.

Comment

nope not bored, still going after the titles and emblems,

Comment

It's a slippery slope. When less people play, it takes longer to get into a game and you're more likely to have lag and lame hitreg. So people are less likely to play when less people are playing. I've been using nothing but explosives lately because they're pretty much lag-proof.

The difference is: in a game with dedicated servers there is going to be somewhere to play as long as someone keeps a server up. Or you can always just get your own server. If the game is any good people will continue to play. You could even hook up some LAN action if you wanted to. MW2 is going to decay rapidly because the issues with IWNet are amplified when the player population is down in one's area.

It seems like Pokemon collecting is the best reason to play the game.

Comment

Not bored, trying to get these bloody titles and emblems (gotta catch'em all etc etc). However I found myself playing bf2 yesturday and it was a lovely stress reliever from the antics of MW2 (<3 MiG on sharqi).

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                          Not bored, trying to get these bloody titles and emblems (gotta catch'em all etc etc). However I found myself playing bf2 yesturday and it was a lovely stress reliever from the antics of MW2 (<3 MiG on sharqi).
                          o yes nothing beats the good old bf2 but i m to lazy to install it again playing pkr at the moment

Comment

No.

Im not surprised Ch3ch3n is bored though. He was bored with CoD:4 also. Not as fast, but still

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by [1SMB]Gen.Denyerec
                              Ahhh, the tail end of the hype machine. I'm gonna put money on MW3 being just as massive and just as short lived.
                              It's been only 6 weeks... And people are getting bored? The gameplay is shat once the hype wears off, huh? I knew this game had a short life span but my estimate was 3 months, not 1 and a half.

Comment

Working...
                              X